Ladies: Losing Weight = Losing Boobies :(

Options
124»

Replies

• paleirishmother
    Options
    The smaller mine get. the better they look. Last time I lost weight and got to a B I didn't even have to wear a bra with certain shirts..yess! lol
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem while losing weight and this is because most of female's body fat is stored in the boobies. My bra is not sagging and I really don't like it at all. I am guessing that after you lose the weight you want to lose; you should do exercises to keep them firm.

There is no exercise to keep boobs "firm". Pectoral muscles are behind the boobs. Building pectoral muscles, as much as a female can (which is not that much) doesn't make your breasts look bigger.

Well according to my doctor and trainer, there are exercises to keep your boobs firm and supple and APPEAR to be rounder or larger, less gap between the girls too. It's worked for my friend who hardly has anything, and I'm hoping by doing the same thing, it will work for me. :)

But yes, my boobs are ALWAYS the first things to go... When I went from 365 to 250, I lost 2 cup sizes.. from a c to an a.... not looking forward to it AGAIN.. :sad:
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yup, my boobs took a hike when I lost serious weight. I miss them, and refuse to find out what cup size I am right now. I don't even want to know. On the plus side, I don't need to wear a sports bra that is so tight I can barely breath just so I can do a little light jogging. I no longer hurt myself with my own chest. But damn, I miss them.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Mine are gone too (C to A) I do NOT care it is worth it, I promise it is worth it.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a nice rack to something I had in my teens :( I'm down from DD to D :( I have half the size I had :( I don't like it..... none of my clothing fit the same.
  • tracymnx
    tracymnx Posts: 105
    Options
    I was small to begin with but now they are non existent, they have completely disappeared. Most of the time it doesnt bother me because everything else looks so much better, but now and again it gets me down and I feel like less of a woman with such a flat chest. I would definitely have a boob job and my husband supports me but I want to wait until after I have kids, which hopefully will be soon! (ive gone from a B/C to an A)
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost anything from my boobies, I do a lot of chest flys and mine seem like they got perkier, although I know they haven't.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I would give half my weight loss back if it meant I lost in my danged boobs. But nope. 70 pounds down and I'm still rocking a DD. Only now, instead of a DD on a 40" band, I'm something bigger than a DD on a 32-34" band (I tested some bras in the same brand I'm wearing where the band fit but the cups were not big enough. It sucks). -.- I'm seriously tired of the back pain. I wanna do something like running but it's just so uncomfortable it's not worth it.

When I reach my end goal, and I do still have a ways to go (who knows, maybe they'll flee in the night one week), if they're not shrunk down to something *comfortable*, I'm already planning a reduction/lift.

Even if it means a life of beans and rice. If it were just cosmetic (I feel like I look fatter than I am because they jut out my tops so much; and it's that or wear a shirt that shows off my changing body, but makes me look obscene up top for how LARGE they seem to me), I'd be a little less inclined to jump on the surgery bandwagon, but it's the pain I can't stand. The shoulder pain from the bra strap, the upper back pain from holding up all that weight, the general back pain when doing anything that requires bending over like washing dishes.

UGH.
  • Farburnfred
    Farburnfred Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I was an A cup until 3 babies and BF, now with weight loss we are heading back that way :( got to look out the padding for my Christmas party dress..however at least they don't cause me problems when working out.

Interestingly my Mum was very flat until she hit the menopause and now..big boobies..without massive weight gain elsewhere..so I have that to look forward too
  • BrookeRachelleH
    Options
    That's the first place I lose weight :(
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    lol - when the girls started rattling around in my C cup - I just went to sport bras until I reach my goal and settle into a size.
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It's the first place I lose too and at my smallest, I had to readjust my thoughts about my image (I was used to having larger and it seemed weird to look in the mirror and see much smaller lol)