Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Lucky guy!
  • dropdeadgreggie
    Options
    corsets corsets corsets
  • Nwalters113
    Options
    i think i have the one man on the planet that doesn't care in the least bit about lingerie. i busted out some for him for his birthday last year. he acted like he didn't care and said he thought i did that more for myself than for him. um....WTF?

I agree in a way.. guys will be turned on either way, but we feel sexier in it which might make us a little more frisky ;) hehe but of course we do it for the guy! DUH! lol

I'm getting super excited for tomorrow!! Still need to find the perfect thing to wear! hehe

Hubby and I recently went a little crazy with some bedroom goodies - my new fave? The fishnet body suit. Halter neck, "open" in all the right places, and looks sexy as hell with the heels. Throw on some smokey eye shadow and some lipstick - you're in for a good time. And a sidenote, I'm a thicker girl, and had reservations about the outfit. The look on hubby's face when he came in the bedroom, priceless. All my fears went straight to the floor. The good thing - The outfit stayed on the entire time due to the strategic placement of the holes. : ) Have fun girl!!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    corsets corsets corsets

AGREE!! THIS!!! all the way...

black/red

violet/black

etc
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    corsets corsets corsets

Thanks guys!!! :)
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    corsets corsets corsets

just go out and get some, try on, take and post pics, and we will let you know which looks best......just a thought. :P
  • Nwalters113
    Options

just go out and get some, try on, take and post pics, and we will let you know which looks best......just a thought. :P

Sounds legit...
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point - I just show up naked and it usually works just fine!! :wink:
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    corsets corsets corsets

lol sure thing.. haha

I know I'm being super cheesy.. I just wanna look great :) I definitely already have the confidence part down. lol
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

Sounds legit...

see...now why don't more people agree with me? lol
  • SuperAfrican
    Options
    mmm (;
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    As a women I don't believe in spending crazy money on lingerie I have a few sexy pairs/outfits but it all comes off so quickly

The reason I actually have a lot of what I have is from when my ex was in Iraq w\
  • Nwalters113
    Options

Sounds legit...

see...now why don't more people agree with me? lol

They do, just won't admit it.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Most men prefer lingerie that looks good on the floor.

Yes! My husband always says "I don't care, you aren't going to be wearing it for long!"
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    My favorite was showing up at my girlfriends house and all she had on was cute panties and a white button up shirt when she answered the door. For me it really does not have a lot to do with what you wear but the attitude you have when you wear it. If you feel it makes you sexy you are a different person and that is what is sexy to me.

Also, I have seen posts on a couple threads about it not being on long enough to make a difference. You can make sure it does not come off so fast. Enjoy the entire trip not just the destination!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Yes! My husband always says "I don't care, you aren't going to be wearing it for long!"

My husband is not crazy about Lingerie either.
    But roleplay costumes are a different story, they stay on a little longer and way more fun
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Yes, men like lingerie. Men like nudity too. They like skinny women and they like curvy women. The fact is, in the moment they're excited to be having sex. Just show up and he'll be turned on. ;)
    omg, smart beyond her years! perfect answer!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options

My husband is not crazy about Lingerie either.
    But roleplay costumes are a different story, they stay on a little longer and way more fun
    [/quote^^^This!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    my hubby likes teddies, boy shorts, skirts, lace, etc. and just nakedness.

also sometimes its not just what you where but how you where it. Or how you remove it. my hubs likes at home strip teases and all.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    For all those guys that stated, "How's it gonna look in a ball on the floor."

I totally disagree. Half the fun of the gift is unwrapping it. You don't have to go to an immediate boil. Let it simmer for a while.