green
  • peachhunting
    peachhunting Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Panties and a half opened shirt with no bra....ba da boom ba da bing
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I will definitely let y'all know what I decide to go with :) Thanks so so much for all the help! hehe
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I will definitely let y'all know what I decide to go with :) Thanks so so much for all the help! hehe
    "A Picture is worth a thousand words."
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Where are the pictures....
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    "A Picture is worth a thousand words."

I don't think it'll take a thousand words to describe what I'll be wearing ;) hehe
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Most men prefer lingerie that looks good on the floor.

Most young men you mean, the older you get, you like some seduction. Lingerie is like a gift wrapper, is exciting to see even when you already know what the gift is.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Well to get the best answer I will have to see some pics of you in the lingerie. Thats just for the best accurate answer of course
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy dressing up but my husband says that it is pointless expensive clothing that ends up on the floor anyway so he doesn't like me spending money on it. However, I do wear knee high socks, Mary jane shoes and my hair in pig tails once in awhile. He loves that :) Sometimes a cute white top just to give my "Outfit" something else.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Sexy business attire. . and underneath. . thigh-highs. . boy pants & matching bra . . mmmm. . .
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Sorry i have drawers filled with it including costumes... Im a different gurl in the sack everynight if i wanted to be for my husband.. Corsets,fishnets,bodysuits,latex,leather you name it! It makes you feel good and when you feel good you know you look good and perform better just saying... A tease is always aimed to please.. :laugh: Happy Freaky Friday! :heart: :bigsmile:
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    business skirt, and a tight jacket.

or a softball outfit yes
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point - I just show up naked and it usually works just fine!! :wink:

I used to think this, naked. But...it's kind of like a christmas or birthday present ya know? Wrap it up pretty and increase the anticipation....
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Sorry i have drawers filled with it including costumes... Im a different gurl in the sack everynight if i wanted to be for my husband.. Corsets,fishnets,bodysuits,latex,leather you name it! It makes you feel good and when you feel good you know you look good and perform better just saying... A tease is always aimed to please.. :laugh: Happy Freaky Friday! :heart: :bigsmile:

My husband wants to invest in wigs so I can be a different woman once in awhile haha.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Black is my favorite, but white is very hot too.
  • Nwalters113
    Options

My husband wants to invest in wigs so I can be a different woman once in awhile haha.

I've wanted to try a wig - but only a good one that won't fall off during any turbulance.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I have no preference...I'm all about ripping that stuff off and tossing it on the floor!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    indiana-jones-popcorn-reaction-gif_zps7514f512.gif
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options

I've wanted to try a wig - but only a good one that won't fall off during any turbulance.

Do it!! i have a couple of those as well pin it and clip it wont fall... but it does make u kinda hot though have the air on blast! lmfao
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    As long as stocking/thigh highs and garter belts are involved, I really do not think they care. :)