questions for the ladies..

Options
ladies i have a question for you.. (yes ive already tried googling this) what would cause breast soreness, lower back pain, and lower stomach pain..? it cant be period pains cause i the t.o.m just left a week or two ago.. and i cant be pregnant cause i had hulka clips put on 5 years ago? advice ladies?

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Well the only time I've ever experienced those things... I was pregnant. So.. yeah I got nothing.
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Could be an infection.
  • Crying_In_Color
    Options
    OK did a little research and you can get pregnant with the hulka clip I'd call the doctor. "The teeth on the Hulka Clip can lead to transection (cutting of the tube). This means that one end of the Fallopian tube may be left open and sperm may be able to migrate to the ovary, leading to fertilisation and pregnancy. This potential damage to the fallopian tube may also lead to a reduction in the chances of a successful reversal procedure."
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy....
  • untouchable86
    Options
    i wouldnt be caused cause im ovulating could it? i dont know ne thing about that (sad i know)... and i know its possible to get pregnant with the clips but its like what 1 in a million ? lol.. ugh!!
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    No form of birth control is 100%. Go get a test just to be sure. If you're not, go to the doc.... well, I guess if you are... go to the doc too.

Let's just say, go to the doc.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    OK did a little research and you can get pregnant with the hulka clip I'd call the doctor. "The teeth on the Hulka Clip can lead to transection (cutting of the tube). This means that one end of the Fallopian tube may be left open and sperm may be able to migrate to the ovary, leading to fertilisation and pregnancy. This potential damage to the fallopian tube may also lead to a reduction in the chances of a successful reversal procedure."
    wow i did not know that thank you... so basically its all the symptoms of pregnancy right? is it to soon or to late for it to be just ovulation pains?
  • untouchable86
    Options
    tom came on the 11th of this month... wouldnt it be soon to have pg. symptoms?
  • Crying_In_Color
    Options
    i wouldnt be caused cause im ovulating could it? i dont know ne thing about that (sad i know)... and i know its possible to get pregnant with the clips but its like what 1 in a million ? lol.. ugh!!

I'm sure its a little higher than that. That form of tubal has the highest failure rate out of them all.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I get all of those symptoms when ovulating, however from what others are saying going to the doctor sounds like a good idea. You know your cycle, and if you're supposed to be ovulating right now then that's most likely the case.

Better safe than sorry.
  • katie070563
    Options
    Check it out with your doctor...also symptoms of an ovarian cyst.
  • untouchable86
    Options
    thanks you guys
  • Crying_In_Color
    Options

The reason I jumped in on this is because I myself am pregnant and had symptoms just about instantly. Each person is different but I would wait until the 11 of next month before you test. Symptoms would show up this soon. If you had any abnormal spotting that could be a sign of the embro attaching to the wall of your Uterous. It could be a lot of things, including ovulation. Keep an eye on it and don't panic yet.
  • untouchable86
    Options

The reason I jumped in on this is because I myself am pregnant and had symptoms just about instantly. Each person is different but I would wait until the 11 of next month before you test. Symptoms would show up this soon. If you had any abnormal spotting that could be a sign of the embro attaching to the wall of your Uterous. It could be a lot of things, including ovulation. Keep an eye on it and don't panic yet.
    ok. thank you for the advice..
    the whole sore breast thing just really threw me off guard i usually dont get that symptom unless TOM is on his way..
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    ive been googling the hell out of these problems latley! ive got nothing either, i have the same symptoms, and my TOM left a week ago also. how ever our difrence is that i just quit taking the lo ovral pill 12 days ago! so id love to see what eveyone says. i dont really think i could be prego this soon,...just 12 days after i quit the pill...dont seem right to me and ive already had my period!
  • untouchable86
    Options
    oh and congrats on the pregnancy crying :)
  • untouchable86
    Options
    ive been googling the hell out of these problems latley! ive got nothing either, i have the same symptoms, and my TOM left a week ago also. how ever our difrence is that i just quit taking the lo ovral pill 12 days ago! so id love to see what eveyone says. i dont really think i could be prego this soon,...just 12 days after i quit the pill...dont seem right to me and ive already had my period!
    im sorry to hear that but im glad im not alone.. was your lat period abnormal? im asking because my last one was normal but the 2 before that only lasted 2 days! which is not normal for me
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh My! I just did a google search too.......I really can't say anything different from what others have mentioned. Pregnancy.
    Tests are very inexpensive now aren't they? Sorry I wish I had more to add. Good luck sweetie. :noway:
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    im sorry to hear that but im glad im not alone.. was your lat period abnormal? im asking because my last one was normal but the 2 before that only lasted 2 days! which is not normal for me

yes mine was normal, and i started mine on the 16th and ended the 20th which is normal with the pill. im glad i seen this post and read it, so im not alone either!
  • untouchable86
    Options
    Oh My! I just did a google search too.......I really can't say anything different from what others have mentioned. Pregnancy.
    Tests are very inexpensive now aren't they? Sorry I wish I had more to add. Good luck sweetie. :noway:
    yes they are inexpensive if u get one at the dollar store lol but i dont know how reliable those are.. i dont have insurance and sure cant afford a trip to the obgyn right now so i guess ill wait it out