questions for the ladies..

Replies

• Oh My! I just did a google search too.......I really can't say anything different from what others have mentioned. Pregnancy.
    Tests are very inexpensive now aren't they? Sorry I wish I had more to add. Good luck sweetie. :noway:
    yes they are inexpensive if u get one at the dollar store lol but i dont know how reliable those are.. i dont have insurance and sure cant afford a trip to the obgyn right now so i guess ill wait it out

Planned Parenthood and your local health department clinics offer free testing for people that qualify due to low income.
    true but its to early to tell. anyways if i went in there and said hey i had a tubal back in feb of '08 but i think im pregnant. they would look at me like i was crazy lol i think id rather buy a dollar store test
  • ladies i have a question for you.. (yes ive already tried googling this) what would cause breast soreness, lower back pain, and lower stomach pain..? it cant be period pains cause i the t.o.m just left a week or two ago.. and i cant be pregnant cause i had hulka clips put on 5 years ago? advice ladies?

Isn't easier to just go see your gynecologist? Then, you'll know what's really happening.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    I got no new advice other than what everyone else has said -- go see your doc.
    I had breast pain w/periods over the last year or so (off and on), but had never had that symptom before (except when pregnant), so I guess sometimes things just change (my last pregnancy was 5 years ago). But it's better to just be safe, check everything out. Anytime something changes it could be just hormonal / body changes. But it could also be your body's way of telling you something is "off."

Hugs for you!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Oh My! I just did a google search too.......I really can't say anything different from what others have mentioned. Pregnancy.
    Tests are very inexpensive now aren't they? Sorry I wish I had more to add. Good luck sweetie. :noway:
    yes they are inexpensive if u get one at the dollar store lol but i dont know how reliable those are.. i dont have insurance and sure cant afford a trip to the obgyn right now so i guess ill wait it out

Planned Parenthood and your local health department clinics offer free testing for people that qualify due to low income.
    true but its to early to tell. anyways if i went in there and said hey i had a tubal back in feb of '08 but i think im pregnant. they would look at me like i was crazy lol i think id rather buy a dollar store test

No they wouldn't, you would be SURPRISED at how many women get pregnant on birth control or after tubals. Hell I got pregnant with my last son while I had an IUD in. NOTHING is 100%
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    i wouldnt be caused cause im ovulating could it? i dont know ne thing about that (sad i know)... and i know its possible to get pregnant with the clips but its like what 1 in a million ? lol.. ugh!!

Although I am not a Dr. and ovulation rates do fluctuate. One generally ovulates 14-15 days after the first day of your period. If your fairly regular with your cycle, you are most likely ovulating.
    Even symptoms felt when ovulation occurs can vary from month to month. Some months I feel a pinching pain and lower back aches, other months I feel nothing at all.

I (again not a dr) don't think you are pregnant. Since health care cost is an issue, I say wait it out a day or two. Though if it gets worse I would call your Dr or go to the clinic.
  • thanks for the advice everyone
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    TOM does not mean a thing. See doctor.
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Check it out with your doctor...also symptoms of an ovarian cyst.

^^This is what I was thinking. I've had a few cysts...they're no joke.
  • pregnancy
  • coondog721
    coondog721 Posts: 2 Member
    I used the dollar store one when I was only 1 day late. They are pretty accurate (just have to pee in a cup, rather than pee on a stick).
  • thanks everyone, i just cant get it in my head that even after the clips i could be pregnant! thats crazy to me.. maybe it is just a cyst... idk if i dont get any better i will go to the doc.
  • if it was just ovulation pains tho how long would it last? ive never felt any thing in the past when i was ovulating so i have no clue
  • rkh2012
    rkh2012 Posts: 1 Member
    When I ovulate my ovaries get very tender and achy- it's so tender that it hurts if my lower stomach is even slightly touched. I also have breast tenderness and have had the same feeling of "back cramps". I have endometriosis and I have no idea if it can cause stronger ovulation symptoms but I definitely can feel when I ovulate. I start feeling the pain/tenderness about 1-2 weeks after my period and it will last about 3 days. I don't feel the ovulation as painful every time but I can usually feel something. But like others have said - everyone is different and you probably should see a doctor...Just in case. :)
  • When I ovulate my ovaries get very tender and achy- it's so tender that it hurts if my lower stomach is even slightly touched. I also have breast tenderness and have had the same feeling of "back cramps". I have endometriosis and I have no idea if it can cause stronger ovulation symptoms but I definitely can feel when I ovulate. I start feeling the pain/tenderness about 1-2 weeks after my period and it will last about 3 days. I don't feel the ovulation as painful every time but I can usually feel something. But like others have said - everyone is different and you probably should see a doctor...Just in case. :)
    thank you
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Virus.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    flying-stork-delivering-baby-thumb6354095.jpg
  • flying-stork-delivering-baby-thumb6354095.jpg

lol no!!!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    If you don't end up going to the doctor for a while, do yourself a favor and start a log of the symptoms - what dates they occur on, what you're feeling, what other things might be going on. It could be ovulation...I've had these symptoms and have even spotted during ovulation in the past. It's normal to have hormonal changes as the years pass. HOWEVER, it's still good to keep track of your symptoms so that you can detect a pattern and you'll have it handy for discussion when you do go see your doc or go to Planned Parenthood. And please don't be embarrassed to go to someone - no BC is 100%, a friend of mine got pregnant on three different types of BC (pills, diaphram, IUD) and she never messed her pills up, it was just one of those things. Those docs see things like this all the time and aren't going to think you're a whack job.

Take care of yourself!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    If you can't afford insurance, then you might able to go to planned parenthood and do a checkup to make sure there's nothing seriously wrong. They can also do a pregnancy test for you.
  • If you don't end up going to the doctor for a while, do yourself a favor and start a log of the symptoms - what dates they occur on, what you're feeling, what other things might be going on. It could be ovulation...I've had these symptoms and have even spotted during ovulation in the past. It's normal to have hormonal changes as the years pass. HOWEVER, it's still good to keep track of your symptoms so that you can detect a pattern and you'll have it handy for discussion when you do go see your doc or go to Planned Parenthood. And please don't be embarrassed to go to someone - no BC is 100%, a friend of mine got pregnant on three different types of BC (pills, diaphram, IUD) and she never messed her pills up, it was just one of those things. Those docs see things like this all the time and aren't going to think you're a whack job.

Take care of yourself!
    great advice! ill do that! thank you