women feelings towards each other

Options
1235»

Replies

• diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I had a weird experience yesterday, sort of related to this subject.
    I work in a gaming shop, not computer gaming but table top gaming. I am the only woman here and most of the time the only female gamer. We organise events on gaming days for people. During the week we have had several new people in asking about events and such, I have a chat with them find out what they like etc and them invite them down on Saturdays to meet the other gamers.
    Yesterday the newbies came in, they all brought their wives, we chatted I made the introductions etc, I am friendly, smiley and chatty to everyone, and all 3 women spent the whole time giving me the evil eye. Not one smile, not one attempt to be friendly, it was really weird.
    I am not a beauty, never have been, but I'll laugh and joke with anyone.
    I thought these women were rude, and I can't even tell you if they were attractive because all I remember is feeling uncomfortable in my own establishment!!!
  • ilinx
    ilinx Posts: 34
    Options
    I dont really have any "girlfriends" im used to being "one of the lads" I despise a lot of pretty women who are *kitten* because they think they are something special, I am bi and objectify men and women... i guess I dont really see things from a girlie perspective

Sounds like me.I don't seem to get along with most girls.
    Whenever I see a girl that i think is prettier than me I think "Damn. I would like to look like her", but i'm not not really jealous then. I don't talk to them or try to befriend them because I'm rather shy in such situations. I might keep watching them for a moment or two and if I see them act cocky or unfriendly towards others, I instantly find them less attractive.
    Sometimes I do get jealous when a pretty girl tries to flirt with my bf and catch his attention. I know he loves me and that he turns them down. I'm just too insecure about myself, that I keep thinking he might find out that one of those girls is better than me and prefer her.
  • dg730
    dg730 Posts: 62
    Options
    What do you ladies feel when you meet another chick who looks sexy, amazing, and gorgeous, maybe more than yourself?
    Do you feel jelous of her?
    Or You donn't care about here and do not pay attention to her at all?
    You will try to make a relationship with here and start complimenting her?
    You feel worry that maybe guys around you or your partner pay mote attention to her raher than you?

Do You pay attention to sexy girls as much as guys do?

If shes hot shes hot. No I dont try tomske friends work all of them. Less friends the better.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Are you ladies more interested into women body magazines or male once?
    which one would you read the most and why?