I hate it when....

Options
124»

Replies

• Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I hate it when there are bags of chocolate halloween candy in the house. Must...be...strong!

Omg I know eh?? I have 3 HUGE boxes of chocolate and candy for the trick or treaters and I asked hubby to hide it. He thought I meant from the kids! I know where they boxes are and Ive been sooooo tempted but I musnt!!

had to put my in a the fridge in the garage-in the produce drawer!!! Out of sight out of mind!!!
    Had forgottern until you guys posted...good thing i am at work and not home!

Mine are on the shelf of my bedroom closet. Unfortunately I see the boxes everyday because they are with my kids school snacks
  • roxierachael
    roxierachael Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I hate BLISTERS when all I want to do is RUN.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I'm at a restaurant and the food is subpar but I'm too afraid to send it back because I'm scared what they'll do to it.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I hate it when uptight self-righteous *****es decide that just because they don't want to talk about something, no one should be allowed to talk about it.
  • KristyStuebe
    KristyStuebe Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Logging my meals and excercise thinking I did so well and im excited.....to realize I went over UURRGGHHHH
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I hate you! And you! And you! Oh, and you, too!

Oh wait, I think this is the wrong thread for that.

hehehehe
  • HealthyMe46
    HealthyMe46 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    there is clutter (i.e., mail, magazines, pens or pencils, twist ties, a random coupon, outlet cover that needs to go back on, etc.) on kitchen counters.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    When I burn my mouth on the first bite of a good meal and then it's just RUINED!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Amatambi
    Options
    every man on the planet goes for my better looking friend.

I hate it more when I like the guy, and he is asking ME advice on how he can go out with my friend!!!

THIS. All throughout high school. It made it really hard to hang out with her sometimes :/