What's your kryptonite?

Options

Replies

• WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I freaking love dried fruits and cookies.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Basically, food.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    pistachios.jpg
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be cabot extra sharp cheddar. Before, I could easily eat an 8oz. block in a day (110 cal per oz!). I just started buying less and weighing out an ounce instead of just taking as much as I want. I'd still love to eat like 4oz. at a time but then I know I'd have to log it and it's just not worth 440 calories!

My other was Suddenly Pasta Salad Ranch and Bacon (made with light miracle whip instead of mayo). I used to eat an entire box of it! That's a lot of pasta! Now I just make half the box at a time and save the other half in a zip lock bag (uncooked) so I'm not tempted to eat more than half. And I only do that every couple months or so.
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    Carbs. Almost any kind. Carbs are the best kind of food.

How do I limit it? Don't buy so much and fill up on protein.
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Anything that involves potatoes and salt.

^^^This! And steak. Served by a hot guy with awesome abs...I'm in heaven.
  • KYBETH
    KYBETH Posts: 52
    Options
    dark chocolate, the darker the better.
    just give into it.
  • Elissalove
    Elissalove Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. Also, bread/baked goods. My mom, who is TINY, made pumpkin bread, brownies, and banana bread...I have NO self control...it's horrible. I cannot have it in the house.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    POPCORN and BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!
  • azjenny72
    azjenny72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    M&Ms, I have a really sick addiction to M&Ms, sorting them by color and then eating them based on their color.

But really, with anything, it is portion control! I can't open a bag of anything and not finish it. So I now find myself buying all of my packaged snacks in the 100 calorie packs or for my M&M addiction, fun size. I then give them to my coworker (who I trust) and he knows only to let me have a specific amount and at certain times! Very helpful :happy:

Ok thought I was the only one that color sorted the mmies... it's like a compulsion when I eat them! :laugh:

I am a carboholic... bread and butter a definite weakness... chocolate... yep... pizza... pasta... you get the idea :laugh:
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Pizza.... I rarely get it and try to get a SMALL so I can only have one or two pieces. That way the kids eat the rest right then. I can't let it sit in the kitchen because I keep going back for a bite here and there.
  • LeighAnna115
    Options
    I actually HATE peanut butter. The smell of it alone I can't stand. I am told so often how lucky I am for this since lots of people have a serious peanut butter weakness.

My weakness.... Ice cream!!
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Cheetos. God how I love those neon orange things.

And butter. I can pass on bread, but when there's butter, real butter served with the bread, I'm a goner.
  • Biglar010410
    Biglar010410 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Twizzlers, if I buy a bag, the bag is gone in a day. I'm talking the family bag. Can't stay away from them if I buy them. Haven't bought a bag since earlier in the year.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Latin men...w broken english.. :love:

Oh umm... Peanut butter anything!! PB&J, peanut butter M&Ms, peanut butter in icecream, peanut butter w chocolate, peanut butter on a spoon.. Nom nom nom

We have number one in common... drool.

Mine is avocado. In moderation, there are benefits. But I can eat several in a sitting. At near 400 cals a pop, they'll ruin a whole day in calories and fats.
  • ThinVee
    ThinVee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wine.

Honestly, I don't think I've ever had a 6oz portion in my life.

:drinker:
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and donuts once I start thinking about them I have to have
  • daftdreamer
    daftdreamer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anything with bacon.....mmmm bacon
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Southern fried chicken and fries, not necessarily together. Just thinking about it makes me hungry.
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Latin men...w broken english.. :love:

Oh umm... Peanut butter anything!! PB&J, peanut butter M&Ms, peanut butter in icecream, peanut butter w chocolate, peanut butter on a spoon.. Nom nom nom

this ^^^^^^

:blushing: