JUNE STARTERS ~ JAN 24 WEIGH-IN

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Whew, done my two long days of teaching! I've only got to put together a presentation and give it on Friday morning, so the week is definitely winding down work-wise! Now I can go back and read some posts that I missed! As for my weigh in...

SW 182.4
    LW 141.4
    CW *drumroll please....* 139.8!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

I can't believe I saw a 3 on the scale this morning!! It's made my week for sure! :bigsmile:

Drumroll for sure ... woo hoo ... welcome to the 30s ... yay!!

congratulations.jpg
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I def think our group is the best! We're so close!

Weigh in:

SW- 195
    LW- 162 <boo hiss!
    CW- 159.8 < YAAAAAAY!

Yay for the 150's!! now I gotta keep it there until I hit the 140's!!!!!

Good job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • magglett
    Options

Weigh in:

SW- 195
    LW- 162 <boo hiss!
    CW- 159.8 < YAAAAAAY!

Oh my goodness ... another of us joins a new set of 10s ... welcome to the 50s ... woo hoo ... yay!!
    woohoo2.gif
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Looks like we broke some boundaries this week! :drinker: :glasses:

I am currently depressed because our (UK) basketball team lost last night and thus lost their #1 ranking after having it for one day. :sad: It is pathetic that I let something like that affect my mood so much...

I had a good week weight wise, so that lifts my spirits at least! Yesterday I went shopping for a short formal dress to wear to med school prom. I ended up getting a size 7!!!!! It's pink and kind of puffy with a black band around the waist. I also got the hottest shoes ever...Michael Kors black platform pumps. I'm in love!!!!! I'll see if I can upload a pic of them!

LW: 149.5
    CW: 147
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    SW - 176.5
    LW 141.6
    CW 139.8
  • shannahrenee
    Options

I am currently depressed because our (UK) basketball team lost last night and thus lost their #1 ranking after having it for one day. :sad: It is pathetic that I let something like that affect my mood so much...

I had a good week weight wise, so that lifts my spirits at least! Yesterday I went shopping for a short formal dress to wear to med school prom. I ended up getting a size 7!!!!! It's pink and kind of puffy with a black band around the waist. I also got the hottest shoes ever...Michael Kors black platform pumps. I'm in love!!!!! I'll see if I can upload a pic of them!

Great job Courtney! I can't wait to see the shoes!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ... just checking in. Wanted to share a little advice ... never ever over induldge in fresh cherries just before you go to bed ... man oh man ... what a rough night. There's a volcano in my gut ... I hope it doesn't errupt while I'm here at work. :laugh: Hope you all have a great day.

Oh, no!! Bless your heart! And I LOVE cherries!! Thanks for the advice :wink:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Whew, done my two long days of teaching! I've only got to put together a presentation and give it on Friday morning, so the week is definitely winding down work-wise! Now I can go back and read some posts that I missed! As for my weigh in...

SW 182.4
    LW 141.4
    CW *drumroll please....* 139.8!! :bigsmile: :drinker:

I can't believe I saw a 3 on the scale this morning!! It's made my week for sure! :bigsmile:

OMG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're in the 130's!!!!! :drinker: Awesome job! So proud of you! :wink:
  • kandyjo
    Options

Weigh in:

SW- 195
    LW- 162 <boo hiss!
    CW- 159.8 < YAAAAAAY!

WOW!!!! I am sooooo impressed!!!! Hurray for the 150's!!!! I know you are so excited!!!!! Very, very proud of you!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    SW - 176.5
    LW 141.6
    CW 139.8

YAY!!! The 130's!!!! You guys are doing sooooo great!!!! I knew this was going to be a great week for us!!! Congrats!!! Awesome job!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options

Way to go on the 2.5 pounds!!! That is AWESOME!!!!! :drinker:
    Sorry about your team losing the #1 ranking....
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm not part of your group, but I just wanted to say congrats to all of you for doing so well!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I'm not part of your group, but I just wanted to say congrats to all of you for doing so well!

THank you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Thanks KJ!

I'm proud of our group!! We're kicking butt this week! I don't know what I'd do without the Junes Starters!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Thanks KJ!

I'm proud of our group!! We're kicking butt this week! I don't know what I'd do without the Junes Starters!

I feel the same way!!! I would hate to think of my journey right now without the JS'ers :happy: Inspiration and motivation, BABY!! :drinker:
  • magglett
    Options
    0047.gif

I really love the support and camaraderie of this group too ... it really helps. Seriously ... I'm looking forward to seeing how this year progresses. I've been doing the yo yo thing for a while now but as long as I'm down in the long run then it's all worth it. My goal for now is to get back to the physical activity on a regular basis ... it's so easy for me in the warmer weather because I love the hiking ... but the winter cold and the gym isn't quite as much fun. I think I'll start scheduling certain activities at the gym on certain days ... I'm a planner and that should work better.

Well good luck everyone, I look forward to hearing from you.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Maggs ~ I'm a planner also... What I did...
    I got a schedule of classes ( I really LOVE the classes at our gym) and I took a highlighter and highlighted the classes during the week (and the times) that I wanted to go to... It's hanging on our fridge so I look at it everyday... I have developed a routine for the days I go to the gym... It works for me :happy:
  • busymom74
    Options
    Maggs and KJ, I'm the same way! If I have it on a sched. I'm 3x's more likely to go. If I say "oh well I want to go to the gym 3 times this week. I'll put it off until there'e not enough days to go 3 times. lol We have a scheduled Tues and Thurs gym day and we're trying to add in at least 2 more. (It's hard to find someone to watch our daughter so we can go together though.)
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I have an awesome hubby who stays home with the kiddos so I can go to the gym... Thank goodness for him or I wouldn't be able to go at all!!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    okay so as some of you know i'm taking a break from weight loss in order to train for my half marathon, but I want to continue to weigh in here on Thursdays to make sure things don't get out of hand (as we all know they could).

SW: 224
    LW: 187
    CW: 188.5 (I'm trying not to get really upset about this)

My new goal is to stay below 189 during my training. I can definitey tell that I've gain a ton of muscle in my legs already and I've only been running for 3 weeks. I'm going to take my measurements tomorrow and try to keep track that way. Like I said I don't want to start gaining tons of weight but I'm going to try to be okay with maintaining where I am. Of course if I lose weight along the way that would be excellent!!!