A thread about showerheads.. inspired by a dear friend!

Options

Replies

• rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Every girl needs one.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    No, it's not :( Hubby does not understand that this is necessary, and keeps buying non detachable ones!

ACK! You just made me flash back to a conversation with my 68 year old mother-in-law about how she only wants to use detachable showerheads......QUICK! TO THE EYE BLEACH!
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Detachable shower heads are a must no matter where I live.:devil:
  • jealous_loser
    Options
    We had to replace the one in my bathroom, and the boyfriend got another stationary one. I need the detachable one for... cleaning... yea, cleaning.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Upstairs (and the one I use), yes. Downstairs, no.

Oh no, as I think the gist of this post is that it is very important to have for ... uh.. "downstairs".
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    No, it's not :( Hubby does not understand that this is necessary, and keeps buying non detachable ones!

ACK! You just made me flash back to a conversation with my 68 year old mother-in-law about how she only wants to use detachable showerheads......QUICK! TO THE EYE BLEACH!

OMG this made me bust out laughing! Not sure how to explain it to the co-workers!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Upstairs (and the one I use), yes. Downstairs, no.

Oh no, as I think the gist of this post is that it is very important to have for ... uh.. "downstairs".

LMAO

I didn't even catch that as I wrote it. That kind of makes it funnier.
  • Bellemorte24
    Bellemorte24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can always use the water faucet on low....... Just an idea. >;)
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    YES, detachable is the BEST!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

I think I need that one explained...isn't the pinpoint water pressure what makes for a great showerhead experience?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Is your showerhead detachable? Mine is not. I suppose I'd best be going to home depot.
    You know you can really get those hard to reach spots on the back.

Ya..the back, that's why I love those too! lolol
  • Leah2975
    Leah2975 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    my detachable shower head is my best friend!!! :wink:
  • millions0fpeaches
    millions0fpeaches Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I like to be considerate to my guests too.
    :laugh: :drinker:
  • Bellemorte24
    Options

I think I need that one explained...isn't the pinpoint water pressure what makes for a great showerhead experience?

Laying down on your back, just as amazing yet hands free! Ha ha ha kind of lazy but its phenomenal.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

How do you get your BACK under the faucet?
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    gata have the detachable shower head for sure!!
  • MyIrishSpirit
    MyIrishSpirit Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I knew there was something missing in my life! I remember when I discovered the detachable shower head....but I haven't had one in years. Yeah, weekend project - new shower head!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Laying down on your back, just as amazing yet hands free! Ha ha ha kind of lazy but its phenomenal.

I can see it now. Drowning in the bathtub with my legs up on the wall and my crack getting sucked through the drain while my husband and daughter bang on the bathroom door asking if I'm ok.....I think I'll pass.

Showerhead is A O.K.!
  • Bellemorte24
    Options

How do you get your BACK under the faucet?

ha ha ha noo my back doesnt go under the faucet. Thats not where it.... Nevermind. Ha ha ha! Ummm there is an episode in Sex and The City where Samantha figures it out.
  • Bellemorte24
    Options

I can see it now. Drowning in the bathtub with my legs up on the wall and my crack getting sucked through the drain while my husband and daughter bang on the bathroom door asking if I'm ok.....I think I'll pass.

Showerhead is A O.K.!

ha haha!!!!!