A thread about showerheads.. inspired by a dear friend!

Options

Replies

• neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    this is funny because every single adult female I know has a detachable showerhead. I started checking when I go to their houses when I learned about this. Every-single-one-of-them-has-one. Funny! And, kind of awesome, in a way. It's like a universal understanding. LOL
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I think I need that one explained...isn't the pinpoint water pressure what makes for a great showerhead experience?

Laying down on your back, just as amazing yet hands free! Ha ha ha kind of lazy but its phenomenal.

I can see it now. Drowning in the bathtub with my legs up on the wall and my crack getting sucked through the drain while my husband and daughter bang on the bathroom door asking if I'm ok.....I think I'll pass.
    Showerhead is A O.K.!

hahahaha wow, ya I'll stick with my detachable ones, less than 20$ at Wally world and they have different pressures and all. :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Mine's detachable.
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can always use the water faucet on low....... Just an idea. >;)

I think I need that one explained...isn't the pinpoint water pressure what makes for a great showerhead experience?

Laying down on your back, just as amazing yet hands free! Ha ha ha kind of lazy but its phenomenal.

GULP!!:blushing: :blushing:
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    LOL - my hubby bought the detachable one and refuses to ever NOT have one installed.

I do admit, they are very ..."helpfull" ;)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    You can always use the water faucet on low....... Just an idea. >;)

This is how it can work with non-detachable but adjustable flow ones. Or so I've heard....:blushing:
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Home Depot is not going to have any idea why they had such a run on these this weekend.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I knew there was something missing in my life! I remember when I discovered the detachable shower head....but I haven't had one in years. Yeah, weekend project - new shower head!

I know. I was just thinking... I don't have much to do on Saturday, except a trip to home depot and a really long shower.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    wait just a minute...

yes?

i don't think this is about getting hard to reach places clean at all.
  • nphect
    nphect Posts: 474
    Options
    Mine isn't detachable.
    I have a detachable one I install when I bath the dog but I prefer my stationary one.
    It is a really big one and is like showering in a waterfall!

thats odd terminology
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    detachable, no... but my shower does have three of them...
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    wait just a minute...

yes?

Why would you think that? And "hard to reach" is a relative term...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Where's that damn gif of the muppet vulture with the binoculars when you need it...
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Nope, but it's okay. My vibra...erm...special back scrubbers......are waterproof. So it's all gravy

^^^ THIS
  • ConstanceMarieRuff
    ConstanceMarieRuff Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine most definitely detachable.... And it gets used quite often. (; I love this post. I have laughed so hard at some of them. (:
  • Bellemorte24
    Bellemorte24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Where's that damn gif of the muppet vulture with the binoculars when you need it...

Ha ha ha right!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    wait just a minute...

yes?

Why would you think that? And "hard to reach" is a relative term...

you must have the arms of a T-Rex for the place you are talking about to be "hard to reach."
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic of my bathroom handy...home pc I do. This one is very similar to ours without the arch's and inset shower areas....it's a his/hers shower. Makes us both happy and when kids are at grandmothers, happy at the same time :)

67413325642384415_Ift4W7le_c.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Too funny to find this. My handspray has been with me for 28 years -- I bought it for my apartment when I moved out of my parents' house, then it was one of the first things I did when I moved to my condo 24 years ago. After 28 years, the jets have basically been drilled out, so the stream isn't anywhere near as stimulating as it used to be. One of my projects this weekend is to replace it.

He said drilled. He must get it. :smile:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I don't have a pic of my bathroom handy...home pc I do. This one is very similar to ours without the arch's and inset shower areas....it's a his/hers shower. Makes us both happy and when kids are at grandmothers, happy at the same time :)

67413325642384415_Ift4W7le_c.jpg

As pretty and gorgeous as this shower is, all I see is sharp corners for me to fall and get hurt on...I'm a clutz