Anyone in their 40's???

Options

Replies

• kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 47, been here about a month and doing well so far. So much support and so many inspirational success stories to keep you motivated! :)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yes, only just, 41 this year, been here a couple of month and feel it's working well so far, Feel free to add me, I like to offer support and encouragement.
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Angela and I will be 40 next month (Nov 2012). I log daily and my food diary is unlocked so I can possibly give ideas or share some recipes.

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Im 40 with plenty of ink, and although they have my respect, not sure Id admit to bein a Crue fan anymore ;)

slidin in under the bar by a few months - turned 40 in July. My weight loss journey is essentially over - my body transformation? Ive barely even begun...Been at this about a year and I dont plan on goin anywhere - LETS DO THIS!
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am 47, one kid at home, three grown step-kids. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    46 physically....feel free to add :)
  • semac63
    Options
    I'm almost 50 boo hoo...still hanging on to 40's though! I just started MFP this week. Lost 1 lb so far.
  • kalch
    kalch Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    44, Toronto.
    Im down from 245 to 225 since June.
    Just joined here.
    Please add me as well.
  • milove1029
    milove1029 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I will be 55 on Monday, if you stay with it this site can work! God Bless and all good wishes to you!!
  • valerma
    valerma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    42 here. Feel free to add me
  • tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42 with three boys (three in college and one baby). Been on MFP a while now. Feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • Vinyarddog
    Options
    47 years old - getting it together with MFP - have some ink , want more - add me if you like

www.bridgewatertaekwondo.com (shameless plug)
  • suzypeggy4
    Options
    Hello my name is Becky and I know exactly how you feel. In about 3 weeks I will be turning 39. I have a thyroid disease so it is a constant uphill battle for me to lose weight. No matter what I try. And I have a hard on the move job. I hav e never ever weighed this much in my whole life. And the discouraging thing is both of my parents are like 2 twigs and can eat whatever and whenever they like. I walk 5 miles a day work out like crazy cut my calories and still only shed maybe a few pounds If I am lucky. So I know exactly how you feel. If I didn't do all I do I would weigh 300lbs I bet. My thyroid doctor tells me to have a positive attitude All I can say is that is easy for him to say. He is not 157 lbs now is he? Well if he is he's a man that's different. I had a kidney stone not long ago and had surgery was throwing up for days not eating and only lost 8 lbs. i went from 163 to 155. Well that felt good to get that off my chest.
  • Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in January. Been here since April 2011. Always looking for new friends!
  • dawnkathleen2
    Options
    41 have 2 active boys i wanna keep up with.. feel free to add me... love to have encourage from others:smile:
  • elizabethspringett
    Options
    Hi, Just starting, in my late 40's, 2 kids, single mom. add me please as I need friends and support, thanks!
    Guess I should say restarting on this site.
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    I am 49 and I could use encouragement to continue on this weight loss trip.
  • edzigler
    edzigler Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello ... 46 here ... feel free to add me .. always looking for new MFP friends !
  • acmejo
    acmejo Posts: 2
    Options
    i have just started 2 weeks ago and i am finding realy good going at the moment if you want to add me for support and for a chat that would be fine........:smile:
  • bss717
    bss717 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    43 and looking to give and receive support. Anyone can add me!