Bumpin it up again!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    boop
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I went to the link, registered as a user and cliked MFP Chat. When I login in I get:

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

Help?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hmmm and you're using your name and password from here? Banks you need to use your supper IT powers and let her in LOL....

hugs!
  • banks1850
    Options
    I went to the link, registered as a user and cliked MFP Chat. When I login in I get:

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

Help?

she needs to activate her account (somebody didn't read the whole instructions...:bigsmile: ). there should be an email in your inbox. If you didn't get one, it's probably been filtered by a spam filter or junkmail or something like that. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll activate your account. But it's faster for you to do it yourself.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    our hero!!! lol
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I totally didn't read them all - sorry! After I posted I saw the email ~ dope!!! Sorry for wasting your time.
    :wink:
  • banks1850
    Options
    I totally didn't read them all - sorry! After I posted I saw the email ~ dope!!! Sorry for wasting your time.
    :wink:

:bigsmile: no problem. I am a manual-skipper-over on occation too. I have, more then once posted to support sites for companies only to have the response back

RTFM

(if you don't know what that is, google it, it's a little to harsh to post here)
  • evette
    evette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love that quote
  • banks1850
    Options
    bump
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I can't get the darn thing to send me an activation email. :sad: :sad: I have checked spam and everything.
  • banks1850
    Options
    pardon me. Did I accidentally BUMP you?
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!! I was wondering if we were able to chat back and forth. That is just wonderful. Thank you Banks you are the best.:heart:
  • banks1850
    Options
    I can't get the darn thing to send me an activation email. :sad: :sad: I have checked spam and everything.

what's your user, I can activate it for you, your ISP is probably blocking it for some reason.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    BUMPEROONI!
  • banks1850
    Options
    I may no longer be plump,
    but that don't mean I can't BUMP!

:tongue:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member