FatGirl Shredding

Options
I have struggled with when I should post pics on the Success Stories board. I have a long, long (LONG!) way to go before I am at my goal, so I figured it would be a while before I would post any transformation pics here.

But there's been a lot of talk 'round here about whether or not the super-heavy can do the 30 Day Shred. And I want to tell anyone who is wondering...

H3LL YES you can shred!

I have just finished 14 days of Level 1. I did a few days extra just because I felt like I needed it. Ok, and I was terrified of Level 2.

30DS_Level1_zps74aea60f.jpg

I'm hoping 3 thngs:
1 - That you can see a difference ('cause I sure do)
2 - That this motivates you to do a workout that really challenges you
3 - That you will be kind to me because I'm a little freaked out about posting pics of myself so early in my journey :blushing:

(edited to add that I just finished Level 1)

Replies

• mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • gdogra
    gdogra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Way to go :D Awesome improvement :) Keep at it! You can absolutely do it!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    As for when to post, I did mine at the 1 year mark. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/779095-awakening-a-work-in-progress

I'll probably do another when I reach my ultimate goal AND can show major muscle gain. I say any milestone you're incredibly and rightfully proud of!
  • Roboartist
    Options
    You have been working your tail off! I am glad you are here, your posts are always pretty positive and you have such a momentum going it's just great to be along for the ride. Looking good!
  • JeanetDK
    Options
    I can certainly see the difference - and I just wanted to thank you. I've started the 30 Day Shred and honestly after last nights workout I was so worn out I knew I would have a hard time convincing myself to do it again today. You've just convince me! If you don't mind I'm going to add you as a friend - because I really want to know how this next phase goes for you!

Congrats on your awesome result!
  • xPinnkBarbiex
    Options
    Good job! :D I'm doing the 30 day shred too and just one more day of level 2. I love it so much I lost the weight I always wanted to lose but could never go past the 125 pounds. Good luck! and keep going it's tough but hard work will be payed off
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference!

Your lower abdomen and face are visibly thinner.

Good job and keep going! :smile:
  • musenchild
    musenchild Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I'm just adding my two cents to say that the first time I did it I COULDN'T EVEN FINISH one workout and I'm so glad I went back and did it again, because on the second day I could already get all the way through. I'm glad you have pictures with your story, and you are looking GREAT! Congratulations!
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's an awesome change :D I reckon you should post every time you finish a level - you'll get a great montage of the changes.
  • lorrainzander
    lorrainzander Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing and incredible victory! You can totally see a difference and more importantly, you are feeling the difference. healthy, strong women is emerging and kickin' some boo-tay!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    omg, i cant believe thats just after level 1. u mustve worked soooo hard. well done you! This discussion board is sucess stories so if u have a success then u hare it, doesnt matter how far u r into ur journey!
  • AlwaysBigSteve
    AlwaysBigSteve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    WOW!!! Thats Wonderful!! I can really really see a difference!! So inspiring for me to keep moving forward!! Congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I can definitely see a difference in the belly! Wow! Amazing work! Good Job:bigsmile:
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That a very nice job! imagine what else you can do. GO GO GO!
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredible!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    OMG, I love you! :heart: It took a lot of courage to post these pics, but you have done SO well - and it really is an important issue. You cannot wait until you've "dropped a few" before you start the real work. Drop a few and drop a lot of muscle. You, my girl, will preserve all that muscle and be SUPER hot when reach your goal (which, btw, will be all the sooner for the hard work).

My new hero! :flowerforyou:
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ummm, yeah! I can see the difference! :)
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, it's working
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! You're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!