Aww crap! What do I do now?!

13»

Replies

• If these were just friends of yours, not coworkers, then I'd say you should consider telling the spouses if you don't mind losing them all as friends as a consequence. That being said, starting up coworker drama, even if you're "right" is just not a good idea. It could have serious consequences for your work environment. Just disassociate with them and let things unfold as they will.

You should also consider that their spouses already know. These days, a lot of folks are engaged in open relationships, and it's not always public knowledge.

this
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Me personally I'd send each a small note saying stop it or I'm telling. You can say where you saw them at without giving away who you are. You'll probably never know if they truly stop or not but hell as a married person I'd like to know if my spouse was cheating on me. You don't have to get involved just an unsigned note to each of them letting them know they were not as careful as they thought they were.
    This idea is brilliant. As a married person, i would also like to know, but it wouldnt be your place to tell.. so i would also leave an unsigned note. Maybe a typed one. (not from a computer at work either.. type it up at home or the library & print it off)
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Tell. Everyone.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Tell. Everyone.

A tongue in cheek trolling post I hope
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,412 Member
    Tell them you know what they did in your computer room and blackmail the bejeezus out of 'em.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    It might not even be a scandal. Swingers are everywhere!
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    If it was me, I would probably just stay out of it unless I was friends with the spouse...It's disgusting and sad, but it is so much better if you stay out and let them face it themselves. Sick that it happened in your house though, THAT I would be mad about.