Sunday Challenge : The Dark Knight Challenge !

Options
2»

Replies

• hkry3250
    hkry3250 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'll be the joker. My 5 mile walk already burns over 700 cals, however, my favorite superhero is Batman. Hmmm, How about the Hulk, 1,200?

The hulk is 2,000
    Holy Non-stop Cardio Batman. Ok, 2,000 calories it is. 500, on the exercise bike, 850 walking the dog, and another 1200 mowing the yard. That should cover it.
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'll be the joker. My 5 mile walk already burns over 700 cals, however, my favorite superhero is Batman. Hmmm, How about the Hulk, 1,200?

The hulk is 2,000
    Holy Non-stop Cardio Batman. Ok, 2,000 calories it is. 500, on the exercise bike, 850 walking the dog, and another 1200 mowing the yard. That should cover it.

If you do a 2000 you are THE BOSS my friend . . . I will lay down and bow to thee :embarassed:
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll do Robin! I would go for The Hulk but since I'm recovering from being ill, I'm taking it slow and steady. Cleaning the house and doing some light calisthenics to get my muscles active again should do the trick. :3
  • sapphireswi
    Options
    I'll do Robin! I would go for The Hulk but since I'm recovering from being ill, I'm taking it slow and steady. Cleaning the house and doing some light calisthenics to get my muscles active again should do the trick. :3

Way to go . . . for starting your burn after recovering from your illness. I'm with you:flowerforyou: have a great Sunday!
  • sapphireswi
    Options
    Hey everybody!
    After I finished my cardio, I thought I should start pushing my Dad too to do a sunday workout.
    But he didn't want to do any cardio stuff . . . so I did an hour of yoga with him.
    It felt nice and relaxing!
    So if you know someone who needs some encouragement go ahead and give it to them

Everytime my dad stopped I poked him in his tummy :bigsmile:

An hour of yoga added an additional 138 calorie burn. It's not much but it's something. If you can't go for 500cal burn that's alright try for 200 or 300. Every calorie you burn gets you closer to your goal.
    LET"S GET MOVING:drinker:
  • sapphireswi
    Options
    TAAZ-makeover9.jpg

That's the sweaty stinky me after my last workout
    I've put in 1212 calories today . . . It was hard but it was worth it.
    If I can do it, you definitely can do it.
    Love and hugs to all.
    Stay healthy and stay fit!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Oh this is GREAT...I am in for the 500 calories (Robins- The boy/girl wonders!
  • sapphireswi
    Options
    Oh this is GREAT...I am in for the 500 calories (Robins- The boy/girl wonders!

awesome !!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am complete..I got my 500 in.. This was a great challenge ..Lets do this again next week!!
  • dhani76
    Options
    what an awesome idea!!! it's 1p here in WA state & i am headed out. not sure who i will be yet but i'm in!!! :tongue:
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    lol great idea!
  • sapphireswi
    Options
    I am complete..I got my 500 in.. This was a great challenge ..Lets do this again next week!!

Yeah for you . . . great Job!
    Yup I'd like to do it again too! :flowerforyou:
  • dhani76
    Options
    i am at approx. 761 calories. getting on my bike to go shopping. hopefully that will grant me Joker status!!!! :drinker:
  • sapphireswi
    Options
    i am at approx. 761 calories. getting on my bike to go shopping. hopefully that will grant me Joker status!!!! :drinker:

LOVE THE SPIRIT!
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Just to update I burned 1205 calories yesterday and loved every minute of it! This was a fantastic idea and I'm up for a second round next week if you all are. I have healthy respect for the Joker! :drinker:
  • sapphireswi
    Options
    Just to update I burned 1205 calories yesterday and loved every minute of it! This was a fantastic idea and I'm up for a second round next week if you all are. I have healthy respect for the Joker! :drinker:

Wow . . way to burn it!!! yes let's do it again :drinker: