c25k

Options
124»

Replies

• HazenAllen
    HazenAllen Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks Anja.

Just did week 3 day 1, whew, its definitely more difficult than the first 2 weeks, but still good :) I can't wait to finish the program.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    oh wait till you get to week 4!
    I was soo close to quitting for what.. 20 times? And really it's all in your head! My legs felt heavier the last minute of my last run, but I did it. Hope it get's easier though..
  • kass22185
    kass22185 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    week 3 day 2 down...It HURT! lol My legs were really feeling it. I will be repeating at least one day of this week for sure.
  • HazenAllen
    Options
    Week 3 Day 2 was much easier for me than the first day :]
  • thebuz
    thebuz Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 3 done last week and signed up for my first 5K run on New Year's Day. Amazingly it does get easier the further in you get. I was dying in the first two weeks and now my pace/breathing is so much easier and I don't come home in a sweaty haze anymore.
  • HazenAllen
    Options
    Week 3 complete :)
  • HazenAllen
    Options
    Week 4 Day 1 wasn't all that hard to me. I loved it.
  • thebuz
    Options
    Week 4 Day 1 wasn't all that hard to me. I loved it.

Nice work!
  • kass22185
    kass22185 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well, I have been horrible. I haven't been on the treadmill in a little over a week!! I'm going to repeat week 3 and hopefully stay on track. The Color Run is coming to my town in April so I think I'm going to register for it and maybe that'll help keep me motivated! I wanted to do it last summer but it filled up before I got around to signing up. Hope everyone else is doing better than me!! Here's to a new week (NOT starting back monday,...starting over TODAY!)
  • HazenAllen
    Options
    Week 4 completed :D
  • thebuz
    Options
    Week 4 completed :D

Nice work. Day 1 of week 6 done here.
  • HazenAllen
    Options
    Week 5 Completed :). I can't wait to be finished, so I can start on another just moving faster ^_^
  • thebuz
    Options
    Week 5 Completed :). I can't wait to be finished, so I can start on another just moving faster ^_^

Nice work! Is that the 20 minute run done for you then?
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Sign me up! I am starting Week 3 on monday. I have a feeling I might have to repeat a couple weeks here and there when I get to week 5.

I am running outside (pretty slow) so I am not too sure on the actual distances I am running. But at the end of the program if I am just able to run for 30 minutes straight that will be a huge dream come true. When I can do this then I will start measuring distances and increasing run times.

I am finding myself reciting poems that I have memorized in the jogging parts. I don't know why but it helps me keep going. :laugh:
  • HazenAllen
    Options

Yes :) It wasn't that difficult, but I was definitely sweating bullets lol.
  • thebuz
    Options

Yes :) It wasn't that difficult, but I was definitely sweating bullets lol.

I think that it's easier now than it was in the beginning for sure. Easier to get into a groove.