48 Pounds Down with Pics :)

Options

Replies

• juliette28
    Options
    You look GREAT in those jeans!!! Absolutely adorable! Congratulations on your success...so happy for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Love the jeans. :-)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! Awesome progress.
  • unkreativ
    Options
    Wow!

I allways like if people don't just lose but also keep a healthy look. You for sure do! You are awesome!
  • orangefour
    orangefour Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations on your weight loss and I love your new jeans. :)
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You look super amazing and I love those jeans too !! :D
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job! Congrats!

All of your runs make me pumped to do mine, and seeing how much you have turned into a runner has made me want to take my running even further.

Awesome job!

Running has been an amazing thing for me. I don't think I would have kept at it otherwise. It is something I love and it makes me feel free. I love being able to call myself a runner now. Keep it at, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    And thanks everyone for all the kind words! This has pretty much been the first time I've seen a difference in myself :). And it didn't hurt to get hollered at when going out the other night, because that's never happened before either lol. :)
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Oh my golly, you look amazing. A massive well done for your incredible ahievement- you should indeed love those jeans! What also stands out is how you have changed in confidence as the weight has come off. You are posing more, smiling more and just looking so happy :) x
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT and you are ROCKING THE JEANS!!!!! CONGRATS!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and story...You look amazing..
  • momof4greatkids1
    momof4greatkids1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! In your first pic I would never have guessed you were over 200 cuz you did not look it.....and you jus keep getting better. Love the cute outfit for your reunion, looks fresh and HOT! Nce to be able to wear stylish clothes, huh? You have done so well!!! Congrats!
  • Swissfit
    Swissfit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow! we are all here to support you while you move to a maintenance
    Program.
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Here's to your success! You look great in those jeans.:drinker:
  • zebisis
    zebisis Posts: 157
    Options
    WOW!!!
    Amazing! You should be SO proud of yourself!!!

Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    Wow!

I allways like if people don't just lose but also keep a healthy look. You for sure do! You are awesome!

Thanks :). That means a lot. I've been trying to do this healthy and that is an awesome compliment. Thanks!
  • berlynn_j
    Options
    Thanks for the success story! Love em. Keeps me motivated. My girl likes wet seal clothes...sigh. Maybe this time next year I will be able to raid her closet! Cept, I think i draw the line at low riding jeans.... rofl. At 56, I just don't see it, but good for you!

Namaste!

Ha, I thought I as to old for them at 28! But a longer shirt and you can't even tell lol. It should just felt strange to wear jeans that rode on my hips, never been small enough for that before. Keep it up, you'll be sharing clothes in no time! I was excited to be able to raid my mom's closet, I've always been bigger and taller than her. But now I can steal her tops :). Feels great!
  • jetthomp
    jetthomp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    well done you. I start with all good intentions. I thought i wanted it enough, but maybe i'm just too lazy. Will start again tomorrow and see what happens. Soul destroying. You look fab though, and i love those jeans. xx:happy:
  • LadySylvanas
    LadySylvanas Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!