48 Pounds Down with Pics :)

Options

Replies

• byeachmoment
    Options
    Amazing! You carry the weight so well, you look like you're done. I'm 5'6" 150 lbs and I feel like I have about 10 to go.
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!! The jeans look great too! Hope you bought them :)
  • harmanee2000
    harmanee2000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You should be proud. Takes a lot of hard word and dedication. i'm proud of you. :-)
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Gewd jaerb!
  • haley0h
    haley0h Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!! we have about the same stats, you are so motivational! great job! i am at 166 right now, down from 187! go us!
  • leeceleste54
    Options
    Hello you look fabulous!!!! please share with me some tips to help me loose. My name is Bonita, I have lost 13 lbs so far I've been at this since April of this year. I just recently started to jog/ run a little bit. The problem is my eating.......I eat so wrong.....please share some of your tips with me. Keep up the good work.
  • lucyinthesky2007
    lucyinthesky2007 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We have very similar stories! I'm 5' 5 and my starting weight was 210 and as of my last weight in a few days ago I'm down to 164. It feels good to know theres somebody out there like me. Very inspirational! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work :)
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • texasaswang
    texasaswang Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    you look great. good job and thanks for sharing. It is motivating when I see success pictures. Thank you
  • kachochan
    Options
    Fantastic!

Cute jeans ;)
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I see several people asked about how I eat :). I would love to share! Anything that I do to help another meet their goals!! I will share more about my eating habits and exercise after I get off work this evening! Again thanks for all the support it is greatly appreciated and needed!
  • irisic
    irisic Posts: 55
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! great job :)
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    congrats!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • banks89202
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fab!!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    So some of you asked about my eating habits, happy to share!! I cut back on a lot of junk. I treat myself occasionally because I think you should never restrict yourself (I binge if I do that, and I don't want to hate what I eat, you can still eat healthy and enjoy!).

So I don't drink soda or tea anymore, pretty much strictly water. I will occasionally (and by that I mean once a month) have a diet soda. But beware, diet soda, by a lot of studies, isn't that much better for you so that's why I cut that out as well. But some people drink some every day and still steadily lose weight, so to each their own. But I will drink 8 glasses of water a day. Hydration!

I eat a lot of grilled chicken and salads (with balsamic vinegar for dressing). You can use a lot of herbs and seasoning to make your chicken tasty, just watch the sodium on some of the seasonings, it can be astronomical! I usually eat 1200 to 1400 calories a day. I rarely feel hungry. Of course, I do have migraines and I do take medication for it, and it can be an appetite suppressant. And if I don't feel hungry I'm not going to force it on those days, so there are days I go low, but there is a reason for it. Most days however I will hit the 1300 mark. Grilled chicken, yogurt, fiber 1 bars, 100 calorie great value ice cream sandwiches (great treat), wraps using chi chi tortillas, turkey, and banana peppers, and tons of fruit and veggies are my main staples. I will venture outside these of course, but on a daily basis these are what make up my food intake.

I don't eat back exercise calories. I really don't want to see exercise as a way to eat extra, I like those two world to be separate. I LOVE running. C25k was a blessing. I still run now and I feel bad if I go more than a day or two without running. My body craves it and I love the way it makes me feel. I am just now starting heavy lifting so let's see how that goes.

I wish you all luck and I hope I have helped in some way!
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 48 pounds lost is amazing. You look great :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!