Please show us some Progress Graphs

Options
Everyone loses weight differently. Regardless of pictures in this thread, would you show us progress graphs? It is great for everyone to understand how different people lose weight in what time.

Replies

• stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    yVoDt.jpg
  • HoneyIShrunktheMom
    Options
    stines72-I'm confused. According to your graph you lost 19 lbs. between 10/1 and 10/4 (?). Please explain.
  • stines72
    Options
    stines72-I'm confused. According to your graph you lost 19 lbs. between 10/1 and 10/4 (?). Please explain.

i started on MFP towards the end of my weight loss.. i just logged my weight of the day before i started exercising religiously which was july 4th as 130 lbs.. and then the day i started MFP i was 111
  • HoneyIShrunktheMom
    Options

i started on MFP towards the end of my weight loss.. i just logged my weight of the day before i started exercising religiously which was july 4th as 130 lbs.. and then the day i started MFP i was 111
    So the above graph isn't really reflective of your actual weight loss within those dates then, right?
  • stines72
    Options

So the above graph isn't really reflective of your actual weight loss within those dates then, right?
    right, and the rest was a plateau, just started losing again
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    WEI-1.jpg

all in all a slow but steady weight loss......

in this time period i also went on at least 5 vacations, and i don't exercise too much (although I will soon enough), so that just gives you an idea that weight loss can happen just by eating healthy enough, even if exercise isn't involved, although i'm not saying you shouldn't exercise, it helps a lot..
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    MyweightgraphsofarOctober.jpg
  • daylily2005
    daylily2005 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. Started recording daily weigh ins about 2 weeks after I started. the red line is a 5-day average, the blue is actual weight each day. I weighed in this morning at 150.6, my UGW is 130.

ScreenShot2012-10-28at123957PM-1.jpg

ETA: the starting date for this graph is June 12, 2012, and the end is today, 10/28/122
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Here's mine. Started recording daily weigh ins about 2 weeks after I started. the red line is a 5-day average, the blue is actual weight each day. I weighed in this morning at 150.6, my UGW is 130.

ScreenShot2012-10-28at123957PM-1.jpg

ETA: the starting date for this graph is June 12, 2012, and the end is today, 10/28/122

It is a great graph dylilly2005. Mine is ready. I will post as soon as I figure out how. It is important in your case that we all understand the trend. The trend is definitely down. There are ups and down in the weight line, but the general trend is down...
  • daylily2005
    daylily2005 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    It's definitely helpful when having a "down" day. I'll sit and think "I haven't made any difference at all!" (though that's the irrational side of my brain talking, because I know I have). And then, boom! Numbers to back it up. Can't argue with data! :)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Untitled.png
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump to reply when I get home. :)
  • AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    onyxgirl17, where do you do your graph at? I'm a graph junkie. Love looking at graphs. Love making graphs and your graph is a beauty! :)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    onyxgirl17, where do you do your graph at? I'm a graph junkie. Love looking at graphs. Love making graphs and your graph is a beauty! :)

https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/HackDiet?s=41W779F6WQG2K58G569W286F0W238Q00Q63020Q3&q=histreq&HDiet_tzoffset=240

here... you have to create an account but it's free
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    How do I get my MFP graph to copy and paste?
  • stines72
    Options
    How do I get my MFP graph to copy and paste?

you will need to take a screenshot.. if you are on windows 7, go to the start menu and type in "snipping tool" and just select the area and save it as a picture, then upload it somewhere like imgur.com
  • nearptr
    nearptr Posts: 32
    Options
    17Aug2012@253.6 --> 29Oct2012@219.0 (daily weights in pounds)

8137034293_813aed63b8.jpg

Have recently been tweaking some numbers as the slope is trending less negative...
  • oedipax
    Options
    IKOr7.png

I haven't weighed as often in October, which I now wish I had - I was having plateau issues, followed by abrupt dropoffs and I would just record things when I got a new low weight. I know, not the best approach, but it hurts to see the number start creeping up again.

I was hoping to be at my goal weight (~160lb) by the end of the year but at this pace it will probably be more like January/February... or a little later since I have less drive to exercise in the cold weather. Fortunately, I'm pretty good at the calorie restriction thing.
  • wmcharris
    wmcharris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    fNprl.jpg?1
  • QuietLegs
    Options
    117wp35.jpg

I started out at north of 215 pounds last summer, and I slowly worked my way down to 155 this summer. I sat at 155 for a couple months, and decided to get more serious about my weight loss.

So this is the result of the past couple months' work.

Lots of peaks and valleys, eh? Such is life.