HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Shoot, you guys have cool graphs! :)

Here's mine:
    f815411e-bcd6-486c-99b8-1e5073bcfe6c.jpg
  • rvicini
    rvicini Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This is my average graph. The average is the solid line, the real weight is dotted line. I weight everyday so the average is of the last five days. Clearly there is a down trend, regarless of a historic low.

GraficaPeso.jpg
  • rvicini
    Options
    However want to show us your graph would be great!
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    weight-from-2009-to-2013-06-01.png

weight-garmin-from-2012-11-03-to-2013-06-01.png

weight-from-2012-11-03-to-2013-06-01.png
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I am wish I would have picked an alternate source to track my weight (one with a much cooler looking graph lol.)

33157794_7153.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Weight alone:

2wlvp1v.jpg

Weight, Total Calories Eaten, & Estimated TDEE:

2m5xu0k.jpg

edit: forgot to resize image.
  • rvicini
    Options
    Graphs show us trends. Do we go down all the time or most of the time? Have we gained back weight or just retention? That is answered by our graphs. Show us yours and explain it!
  • rvicini
    Options
    Up!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    970790_10151501613994527_1215217390_n.jpg

3 month progress. I was weighing weekly at first, then everyday, then hit a plateau, but for some reason forgot to log the numbers, and I can't find where I wrote them down.. As of yesterday I will be logging daily again. Orange line is the trend, blue is the actual logged weight.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Intake (blue) and weight (green) from about mid-February to today. I started tracking weight daily (what can I say; I like data) in March.

a1r43s.jpg

It's been a useful exercise for me. I've noticed predictable monthly fluctuations in both hunger and weight. I've also discovered that I seem to naturally "refeed" every couple of weeks, and that it has no discernible negative effect on my progress. The latest biggest spike up corresponds to a double-whammy combo of TOM and my first no-logging day that consisted of lots and lots of carbs and salty food - so piles of water retention. It's on the way back down now :)
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    34325300_5746.jpg
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Here's mine:

Red line is 2 lb/wk trendline
    Green line is 1 lb/wk trendline

(I revised weight loss goals from 2 lb/wk to 1 lb/wk after 4 months)

june1-graph_zps53a789b2.png
  • AndyLL180
    AndyLL180 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    2ea1b3af-baa7-4614-86f9-d9f006dda5e5_zpse7f21e3c.jpg
  • rvicini
    Options
    This is my average graph. The average is the solid line, the real weight is dotted line. I weight everyday so the average is of the last five days. Clearly there is a down trend, regarless of a historic low.

GraficaPeso.jpg

My graph shows three stages: first between September and December, a fast loss from 228 to 202. Second, a month vacations with a modest gain, and third, a continuous yet slower loss from 206 to 188 lbs.
    I could go faster? Probably. Does reaching my target a month or two sooner can change things? Probably not. I prefer a more comfortable weight loss path and stabilization.
    The trend also shows that if the trend continues, I may be reaching my weight goal on mid october meaning 70+ lbs in 13 months with a month break. Not bad at all..
    Something that I would have conidered two years ago as an impossible!
  • rvicini
    Options
    Up! Let's see your graphs!
  • caly_man
    caly_man Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    a lot of nice graphs so far.

here's mine, but there's a lot the graph doesn't say so here it goes:

*1st 6-7 weeks i was using MFP setting to lose 2 lbs / week, then I was forced to up my cals based on "feeling famished", apparently that wasn't an issue when I had bigger reserves

*didnt have a food scale the first 4 weeks so either I was really under eating or underestimating

*last 3 weeks, I've been using my food scale less and less, needed a mental break

*exercise has been pretty consistent the entire time, ~1000 cals per week. going to up this for June

*lost most of my weight during first 14 weeks

*feels like I've been at the same weight for 5 weeks

All in all, I'm extremely happy with the results since I haven't taken out any particular foods. The two biggest changes I've made is not going for a second plate at dinner and not drinking so many calories (I don't mean alcohol). I love food and refuse to eat like a rabbit.

btw OP, I love your 3 milk flan pic

weight_cals.jpg
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    b5df3ba8-590c-4645-8ff1-d04395358d87_zps0c80aec0.jpg

Here's mine from the last year. You can see in July where I quit using MFP, and then in August I got serious and haven't looked back. Also, I only log new losses, so you can see where I plateaued here and there before getting a new loss.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    This graph doesn't show my progress from the start (my heaviest was 168) but it's from close to when I started losing this time. You can see what 3 weeks of 'christmas' in January did to me haha.

406826243.jpg