Options
    Victory is yours.
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    Lucky kid!
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until you step on one in the dark...barefoot. OUCH!!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    We probably come in a close second. Ours aren't nearly as well organized as yours!
  • Brianna72994
    Options

True story.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I always thought slippers were dorky. Guess who always wears slippers now... the leather kind that old fogeys wear.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    That is an ASD/aspie kid's dream room right there.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Sadly, we have more. They aren't played with nearly as often. My boys are 16,17,19. My husband insists on keeping all of them. (but we did throw out a couple handfuls when we moved a couple months ago)
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Legos on the floor in front of windows are the cheapest, most effective form of home security. I dare someone to step on one and not scream and curse. :noway:

Screenshot_2012-10-28-11-34-15-1.png
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Sadly, we have more. They aren't played with nearly as often. My boys are 16,17,19. My husband insists on keeping all of them. (but we did throw out a couple handfuls when we moved a couple months ago)

WHAT!? *walks away confused and disappointed*. .
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

There's apparently a huge aftermarket. . If you know what kits you've had. . build them. . get all the pieces and sell them. . And the Mini figs go for $10 - $15 a pop. I know because my son just blew his allowance on a green ninja.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

There's apparently a huge aftermarket. . If you know what kits you've had. . build them. . get all the pieces and sell them. . And the Mini figs go for $10 - $15 a pop. I know because my son just blew his allowance on a green ninja.

Oh WAIT. . you just threw away several handfulls. . which means you now won't be able to complete a single one of your kits. . sorry. . never mind. .:(
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Actually... we got ya beat, mostly because I still have mine from when I was younger, which has the kids' legos being rolled into it.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    tumblr_kzfgb4IYwo1qamyiuo1_500.jpg

i got you beat
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    Actually... we got ya beat, mostly because I still have mine from when I was younger, which has the kids' legos being rolled into it.

hmmm . I dunno. . that pile is only about half of 'his' collection. . :)

It's getting to where I can't even sort them anymore. .I . .I mean "HE" has to get over this lego obsession of his. .
  • Cameron_1969
    Options

i got you beat

wow. . ok. . you might have me beat!. . lol. . I've never spread all mine (I mean 'his'). .out like that. .
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

hmmm . I dunno. . that pile is only about half of 'his' collection. . :)

It's getting to where I can't even sort them anymore. .I . .I mean "HE" has to get over this lego obsession of his. .
    I have... er... I mean, my kid has an obsession with thomas the tank engine trackmaster sets.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options

i got you beat

wow. . ok. . you might have me beat!. . lol. . I've never spread all mine (I mean 'his'). .out like that. .

HAHA.. i kid.. i found that on google.. you win.. but if my brothers were to put their collection together they may have you beat.. i mean.. your kid beat.. hahaha
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    All I can say is - Now I KNOW what my 3yr old son's room is going to look like in the next few years !!! Oh NO, he LOVES legos and I HATE helping to picking them ALL up but with Christmas and a birthday coming up very soon, I can definitely imagine his room willl look VERY similar. I cannot wait - Yay (could you feel the sarcasm dripping from those words?)

Lucky you !!! :laugh: BTW - your son is soooo cute - looks like his daddy too :wink:

ETA: Your kid wins - This time :devil: I am posting my own photo after the festivities. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have fun dad :bigsmile:
  • kathim429
    kathim429 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is an ASD/aspie kid's dream room right there.

You got that right! My son is in the spectrum and I thought we had a lot!!!

(I wish all Legos were magnetic so that you can just wave a magnet wand over them for much easier cleanup.)