My kid has more legos than your kid

Options

Replies

• autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Legos on the floor in front of windows are the cheapest, most effective form of home security. I dare someone to step on one and not scream and curse. :noway:

Screenshot_2012-10-28-11-34-15-1.png

:laugh: Love this !! And the funny thing is that it might actually work - I am really going to try it out BUT I would HATE picking them up EVERY morning. I may just get a dog instead ? :laugh:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! My 11-yr-old is a Lego collector. We have a pretty respectable cache by now, and it is still growing. Currently, he has $125 in gift cards he is sitting on, waiting for after Christmas sales to see how much more he can expand his collection :tongue: The Lego Store is probably his favorite place on earth.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that ours are teenagers. We threw out all their Legos a long time ago. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that ours are teenagers. We threw out all their Legos a long time ago. :laugh: :laugh:

Threw them OUT!? You don't throw legos away!. .my GOD man!. .
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Your kid's Legos? Or YOUR Legos?? :bigsmile: :wink:
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Threw them OUT!? You don't throw legos away!. .my GOD man!. .
    Same with Star Wars action figures. I still have old ones in a box somewhere. My new ones are covering my desk at work.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I think between the 3 of my boys we would have that much or more if I didnt keep throwing them out when I found them all over the house lol
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    The ones we threw put were either broken or a few odds and ends we found after the multiple large boxes were packed away for the cross country move.

I'd be good to giving away or garage saling half of ours, my husband keeps everything .. Always... And wr are running low on storage...LOL

But those little LEGOS cost way too much to throw them all away..LOL
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    tumblr_kzfgb4IYwo1qamyiuo1_500.jpg

i got you beat

HOT DIGGITY DAWG!
  • guardian419
    guardian419 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Legos are too expensive to throw out... and too fun :)

I.. er, my kids are upset because 'grandma' won't release my legos... the only time I get to play with them is when I bring the kids to visit.
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That is an ASD/aspie kid's dream room right there.

That was exactly the thought that ran through my head when I saw those pictures! Got one of those at home myself :-)
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I loved my legos as a kid but never bought more than a few dollars worth for my poor deprived children.
  • Eat_clean_stay_tiny
    Options
    It's all fun and games until you step on one in the dark...barefoot. OUCH!!

^
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until you step on one in the dark...barefoot. OUCH!!

^THIS, LMAO :laugh:
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    I'm thinking I should take you all to Lego Land now.
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    just wait until you trip and get one lodged into your elbow joint! and look up human blood in the food journal and find out there are 6,000 calories worth of blood in the human body... (yes it's actually in the database)
  • jordalyssa94
    Options
    my families looks pretty similar......my dad has a huge "37 gal" rubbermaid container full right to the top from when he was a kid, and both of my little brothers have nearly as much.. I can't count how many times I've literally had bruised feet :( dangerous
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My legos kit was pretty big, but then again I didn't have the mini legos when when I was little I had lots and lots of those big giant lego pieces and I used to build myself a little cave thing to sit in.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I think my boys could give you a run for your money. They are 15 and 13 and still spend A LOT of money on lego. I keep telling them they should buy stock in the company instead.
  • vestarocks
    vestarocks Posts: 449 Member
    Options

GASP! There oughtta be a law!