FINALLY can post pics! I hope

Options
2»

Replies

• healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. You look like you've lost 20 years along with the weight. Do you feel like you can keep up better now with your grandchildren? Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great Job.. nice little guy as well
  • roxalexa
    Options
    you look amazing...good for you and what beautiful grandbabies you make :)
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! and way way WAY younger I might add :) Also, how are those shoes with the toes? ahahaha, i find them adorable, feel like trying them
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! As others have said - you look much younger now too. WAY TO GO!!

Thanks for the info on the shoes too. I get shin splints from walking. New running shoes didn't help, so just might have to try those and see how I do. Can't hurt!!
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Oh my golly, what an incredible transformation in 6 months! You were really pretty in the first one but you now look about 15 years younger (as well as still being really pretty!). I am just so struggling to lose any weight and you photos are such an inspiration- a massive well done to you xxx
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Amazing, youve done so well :)
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You look great! Fab job!
  • irishcanadianwoman
    Options
    You look so much younger!

This is so true!
    You look amazing! Congrats on your wonderful work.
    :smile:
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow, You look like the mom, not the grandmother of that little boy. WTG
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!