Ladies

Options
Do you wear makeup daily?

I do sometimes. I love, love, love makeup but am to lazy 50% of the time to even put it on. I do always wear mascara though. Just not everything else. Sometimes it makes me feel like a bum that I don't wear it daily.

Replies

• calisunrise
    Options
    I only wear it when I leave the house, so that would be around 6 days a week.
  • Rogue_Minx
    Rogue_Minx Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I wear it at work or when I'm going out to have fun. Other than that, I prefer my natural face. I don't like the feel of too much makeup on my skin. Plus, it has a tendency to make me break out if I'm not careful. :noway:
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I work from home (I'm a writer) and I don't bother with make up when getting groceries, so only really when meeting up with friends or with my publicist.
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I hardly put on make up. Mainly bcos I m lazy haha.. 95% or more I without makeup. If with will b masacara or lip gross n just sunblock ^.*
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I love doing makeup, but I've slowly come to like how I look without makeup as well. I work overnights Mondays and Tuesdays and have class in the mornings, so I usually end up going to class without makeup on. It's kind of freeing sometimes, but I can understand feeling like a bum by not wearing it. :)
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I only put makeup if I think of it, and if I want to put it on. I typically like my natural look, and so does my husband.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I can't really do complicated eye makeup - I only have one good eye, so when that one is closed to apply things to the lid, I can't see well enough to do something like makeup properly. It ends up looking asymmetrical and super derp. I'm starting to like eyeliner, though.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Rarely! People say I look young for my age (I'm 52) and I think it's because I don't plaster my face with crap daily...that and perhaps genetics. lol I'll wear it for big events, like weddings, a hot date with my man, etc. but on a daily basis, no. I feel confident in myself and don't feel I need it. I also have naturally rosy cheeks too so I think that's another reason I don't need it.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    The only time I ever wore make up daily was when I worked in retail MANY years ago....and even then it was minimal. Now I only wear it for special occasions and, again, minimally.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    It's none of my business, but I fail to understand why you would feel like a bum not wearing make-up. As long as you are clean (e.g. showered, teeth brushed) and reasonably neat looking (taking into account where you are going e.g. work vs. the grocery store), I don't see why not wearing make-up would equate to being "bum" like. If you want to wear make-up every day, that's fine, but it's certainly not required to leave the house.

Personally, I wear make-up to "go out," as well as for more important days at work (e.g. interviews, important meetings, giving workshops, and usually when teaching), but the rest of the time I figure my clean face is just fine. When I do wear make-up for work, it's usually just eye-liner, and eye shadow. If I'm going out I'll add mascara and lip-gloss. I never wear foundation, it feels seriously nasty on my skin.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I use it everyday. When I have to go somewhere obviously. I just feel like makeup gives me that extra boost of confidence.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Every day. I only wear eye make-up when I'm going out at night, though. Except mascara, that's every day.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Meh...I have a bunch of make up but I only ever use a lil bit of eyeliner once in a while.

I dont need make up....Im pretty with out it.

HAH!!!!!! I just made myself lol

• RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I only wear makeup for going out or special occasions. Otherwise im pretty natural. I always get told i look way younger than my age. Maybe that is because i dont cake on the makeup all the time. I dont know. But women that feel like a bum without makeup are just crazy. Natural is beautiful. As long s your clean and smell good. Why the need for makeup?
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Yip, everyday if i am going out. I wear bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow and blusher everyday. Just light and i jazz it up at the weekend
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I own TONS of makeup and I hardly ever use it. :laugh:
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    yes if I am leaving the house
    don't need to scare people...lol
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    at least concealer. . . some of us weren't blessed with perfect skin :P i have a very red skin tone plus im pale so it really stand out :P
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hey girl yes, but i love eye liner a little bit of lip gloss and that is pretty much it, I like the natural look not the Cake look lol :)
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I can't stand the feel of anything on my face most the time, but I like mascara and lip gloss... to really jazz it up I add eyeliner :)