Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    All day errryday
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I used to. I would never even leave the house unless I had some sort of makeup on (powder, mascara and lip gloss minimum)

Then I had my daughter...now it is a rare day that I have makeup on. :laugh:

Today I put on a little bit and will for special occasions but it is not important to me anymore. :ohwell:
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I almost never wear make up. I don't care for it and I'd rather sleep in than get up and put it on.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm crazy ugly without it. I wear it daily, unless for some reason I do not plan on leaving the house, then I might not bother. But even then, I usually put some on.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I wear it 95% of the time. I'm naturally red & pretty uggz which invites uncomfortable stares.
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    Nope. No need wear it, plus I like sleeping in.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Almost never during the day I might wear when I go out but even that is rare
  • Kismet_35
    Kismet_35 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I wear it every day. I take it off at night and sleep with a clean face. I like my face with or without make-up but feel like I am completely ready and ready to head out when I have makeup on. I don't think not wearing makeup makes you a bum or lazy and it also doesn't make you somehow more pure or natural or less vain. Just like wearing makeup doesn't make you vain nor does it make you more beautiful than those who don't wear it. It is just a personal choice.
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I wear very little to work or anywhere generic. I go all out when it is a speical occasion. I'm lazy i suppose too,I feel better sometimes when I where it, but it's such a hassel.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Do you wear makeup daily?

I do sometimes. I love, love, love makeup but am to lazy 50% of the time to even put it on. I do always wear mascara though. Just not everything else. Sometimes it makes me feel like a bum that I don't wear it daily.

lol... me too... i do feel like a bum at times, but then i say, say what, my bf loves this bum without make, and I love me too without it, so to hell with the rest of the public lol...
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I wear makeup every day. I can count on one hand the number of people outside my immediate family that have ever seen me without makeup. I just don't go out of my house without it.

<~~ this is average. Sometimes I wear more eye make up, sometimes just mascara but I always wear a light foundation.
  • beckyboop712
    beckyboop712 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Only for work events and special occasions.........and that's if I remember
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I do.
    Everyday.
    My skin is very uneven.

I went to work once without makeup because I had an allergic reaction to something so I couldn't put anything on my face and my boss asked me if I was ill. :sick:
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    If it's a work day, then I almost never wear makeup. I work in an office where three people see me. I go straight from there to the gym. Then I sleep. So no need. Plus, I wake up at 730am and walk out the door at 740am. I do not want to wake up earlier to put makeup on.

On the weekends or days I'm off I'll put some on if I'm going somewhere. I never wore makeup period until a year or so ago so it's still a process. I don't mess with eyeliner or anything like that. Just some foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, and sometimes lipstick or a lipgloss. Soooo lazy.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yup. Pretty much always.

My complexion is teh suck.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    M-F I wear a powder base, eye liner & mascara although that's only been in the past 3-4 yrs. Prior to that I wouldn't wear anything mainly b/c I would break out. Weekends I rarely put it on unless me & my honey are going somewhere special.
  • TinamarZDF
    TinamarZDF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Lightly, when going out.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I rarely wear make-up, except when I'm going out to a club, bar, nice restaurant, etc.. Even then, it's very light & hardly noticeable.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I stick with blush or a bronzer (even skin-toned, just sparkly) and mascara (lip gloss if I'm feeling daring!). I hate the cakey look of lots of makeup and even going to a gala last night, I really wish I hadn't put so much makeup on. I think we as women think that men like us with lots of makeup on, but I'll speak for myself when my boyfriend says that he thinks I look better without it - and I think a lot of men would agree. I think it's definitely ok not to put it on every day!
  • daniellealys
    daniellealys Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    No, I don't wear makeup. I have only put on makeup once in the past 5 years, and that was for my wedding day (and was very light and only for my face to be flawless for pics). I hate the way makeup smells and feels. my skin is fine without makeup and I think if most people didn't wear makeup so much their skin would be healthier! You don't have to wear makeup to be pretty. I am complimented on my skin and facial features frequently. ;)