One little dress, huge boost of confidence (pic heavy)

Options
124»

Replies

• lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look cute and happy throughout your journey! But Wow....your body has changed. Great work and thanks for sharing your story!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Jenny, you are such an inspiring and motivational person to me! You look amazing! I was just browsing through my own weight loss pictures over the past year and I was just shocked at how far I've come. It's so rewarding to see the progress! I'm so happy for you and I'm so glad that you introduced mfp to me.

Clarissa you look amazing too, I am so WOWed by the changes in you, You are like a new woman I am so so so proud of you. I didn't even realize I told you about this site! :)

Also thank you all so much for the kind words and I have made some wonderful new friends through this post, glad I shared with you all.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Wow you look great ! Thanks for sharing.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    You can tell you lift weights because your body looks so much better now at the same weight than it did before!!!! You look incredible!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I think I already told you on my mfp homepage but if I somehow forgot, you look fantastic!!!! I look forward to the day that I can also post my personal success story & you're definitely inspiring! :)
  • Songtothesiren
    Songtothesiren Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I love these success stories. It really helps me keep going. Thanks for posting and well done!

Mavis
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    Unbelievably incredible!!!!! You look so good!!!!
  • georgemang82
    georgemang82 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow, I don't normally comment, but this is an amazing story. Thanks for being so honest, you truly are a very gorgeous person!!!
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, you look amazing, well done!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I also must say the person in the white shirt at your niece's wedding looks a similar to Bob from The Biggest Loser to me.
  • AudreyinNC
    Options
    You made that journey your *kitten*! Very inspiring thanks for sharing!
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    That must be such a fantastic feeling! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!