Replies

• jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I 100% concur with this topic...
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I didn't even want to look at it long enough to quote it, but those friggin spiders in the dessert make me want to drive off a cliff.
    I have friends who were in Afghanistan and they me about those suckers.... :indifferent:
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    JUNE BUGS!!!!

I went for a walk a few times with my kids this summer and literally had to cut the walk short and pretty much RUN back home because of those damn things!!!
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
  • crazyass666
    Options
    I SCREAM SO LOUD EVERY TIME I SEE ONE. THEY ARE HUGE HERE IN FL.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Extremists - and it doesn't matter if christians, muslims, republicans, racists, etc.

Agreed.

And house centipedes.... *shudder*...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scutigera_coleoptrata
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Spiders do not bother me, other insects do not bother me. Grasshoppers scare the *kitten* out of me. I will cry like a little baby if I come in contact with one and one year we were over run with grasshoppers - they were everywhere. I literally stood outside of my Dr's office looking at the door and shifting from one foot to the other waiting for somone to come out so I didn't have to go inside.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    For a long time I had a fear of horses. I am getting over that slowly. Now, I'm really not sure what I am scared of.
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    Finding a spider isn't the problem. When you lose that spider, THEN it's a problem!

I was hanging out in my basement the other night...on the floor. I turn around....HUGE spider just hanging out by the fireplace! Ahhhhhh!!!! I panicked!! I grabbed the closest thing......a can of carpet cleaner. I set it on top of the spider...run upstairs. Went back later to find a spider just hanging out on the OTHER side of the fireplace!! That sucker got out from under the can!! So I smashed him. Still haven't picked him up yet. Hahaha!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Okay pictures and gifs?? Really?!?!

I can deal with the small-ish spiders we have around here, but for me...anything with scales. Snakes, lizards, frogs, etc...yeah. Don't let me get NEAR them. I have a hard time walking by the lagoon every time we go down to Cancun, MX. My husband has a hard time trying to figure out which to protect me from...the traffic (because he's a gentleman) or the lizards (because they terrify me).
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    1340473176459.gif

1340473099458.gif

1339630318848.gif

1340489767903.gif

:bigsmile:

Because of you...I now pee standing up.
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Spiders do not bother me, other insects do not bother me. Grasshoppers scare the *kitten* out of me. I will cry like a little baby if I come in contact with one and one year we were over run with grasshoppers - they were everywhere. I literally stood outside of my Dr's office looking at the door and shifting from one foot to the other waiting for somone to come out so I didn't have to go inside.

Hahahah!!! AGREE! Also, praying mantis!!!! Those crazy bug eyes just creepin' on everyone!!! Nope nope nope!!! I accidentally grabbed on in the dark one time!! The thing made some screaming buzzing sound under my hand. I think I almost passed out!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    COCKROACHES!!!! and yes they can FLY!!:sick: :explode:
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I am just giggling my *kitten* off right now! Spiders don't scare me and in fact I think they are interesting to watch....Grasshoppers...now those buggers get me every freakin time!
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Because of you...I now pee standing up.

Because of this, I've always lifted and checked under the toilet seat! THANK goodness because I've had one just hangin' out under the seat before! Tiny, but still!!
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Oh please!!! I lived in the caribbean and we had these ugly nasty disgusting filthy centipedes that were POISONOUS!!!!! They liked to stay warm and they would sneak under your pillow at night. You would (like most people do) put your hand under your pillow at night and WHAM you would get bit. Talk about learning how to change your sleeping habits!! Oh and the only really effective way to kill them was the chop them in half!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abZznwOVZRY

I still can't put my hand under my pillow!!!!!
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I try to catch spiders and let them go outside-maybe because their friends are watching............:laugh:
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Spiders are fine...worst thing ever for me is running out of bacon!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Tentacles :sick:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    OMG I AGREE!!!!! I am petrified of spiders!!!!!