CC's Biggest Loser Challenge Week 4

Options
Welcome to week 4 everyone! New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.

Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
-everyone weighs in each week on the same day
-Please try to post your weight by Wednesday, this makes it easier for me

Just like on the show
-each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
-at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

We do small challenges every week too which will be posted here.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• loopylu
    Options
    Hey. I'm new to the site and your challenge looks fun! To join it do I just keep watching this space on your post and post my results? Laura
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    bump so i can find it in the morning :)
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hey. I'm new to the site and your challenge looks fun! To join it do I just keep watching this space on your post and post my results? Laura

Welcome Laura. Yes all you have to do is post your weight each week and if you want to join the challenges just post that info. Good luck.
  • thicansxy
    Options
    :wink:
  • augustbells
    Options
    I can't wait til tomorrow's weigh in. I busted my butt working out today...I'll find out tomorrow morning if it was worth it. Good luck to everyone!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    It looks like our Biggest Loser for week 3 was fbref9 who lost 7.2 for a loss of 2.51%. Congratulations!

I hope we get some of our people back that didn't weigh in last week.

Any suggestions for challenges this week?
  • constancemwj
    Options
    I like the 64oz of water one because other wise I have a hard time getting it all in unless I'm challanged..:laugh:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can find it in the morning after my weigh in. Have a good night everyone! :smile:
  • LETIN1
    LETIN1 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi,
    I would like to try this out. Where do I post my weight?
  • mrsbojangles
    Options
    bumpity bump bump!
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After a big week last week, there is no change this week. I can live with no change vs. a gain!!!

Last week's weight: 280.2
    This week's weight: Same

Challenge: 4/7

Good luck to all!

CC - Great job keeping all of us focused and for taking the time to organize this event.
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well, Ladies, sorry for not checking in lately. My husband has been sick for 3 days and I have been taking care of him. yesterday I had to wake him up at 9 am, 10, 12, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 for pills. He was not a happy camper.

Starting Weight - Dec 1 - 215

Current Weight - 201.5.

My mini goal is be under 200 lbs by Feb 1. 5 days to do this.

Monday - friday
    drank all water
    Exercised 30 minutes per day
    Stayed under my calories each day.

Sat - Monday
    not Enough water on Sat. but i think drank all on Sun/Monday
    Did not exercise
    went over calories goals.

I have not exercised on Sat, Sun or Monday unless you count all the cooking, cleaning and errands running that I normally do not do. I hate when he is sick and I have to do it myself. I have not had a chance to really watch what i was eating but of course I went over calories for all 3 days because I was just grabbing quick food while i was taking care of him. I have no idea on my water because I was just drinking from a glass. i just kept filling it up from my gallon of crystal light premade mix stuff. I think i drank it all because i have remake the gallon again and it was full on saturday night. I think i did good on the water dept on Sunday/Monday.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi,
    I would like to try this out. Where do I post my weight?

LETIN1- just post it here. Welcome
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Good morrning everyone!!

SW: 191
    Last Week: 183.8
    This Week: 181.4

Weight loss this week = 2.4

Water: 8 glasses/2 days, 4-5 glasses/2 days, 2 glasses/2 days, 0 water/1 day
    Cardio: 30 or more minutes/4 days, 10 minutes/1 day, only 1 day that I didn't exercise last week!

Now, I need to shower and go to work!

Karla
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well I'm back :) I feel like I haven't been on in FOREVER! I moved last week/weekend and have had no internet access at home for a few days :( I have however been doing well with working out but over the weekend I over ate a bit on Saturday...I had surprise 30th birthday party for my cousin and there was fabulous food...mmmmm! I'm back on track and can't wait to see if I've at least maintained for this week.

I have started running on top of working out so i hope that helps me lose weight but maybe it won't...i seem to gain when i start running! I have my first 5k of the year on Sunday...I just started running last week and haven't run at all since July!!! YIKES!

I'll weigh in tonight when I get home...I hope u're all doing well...I love hearing about others successes ;)
  • cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Back from my death bed...and a playoff game...lighter! I'm 171.4 this week. I drank all of my water, went to the gym 2 days, and stayed within (or under) my calorie goals 5 out of the 7 days. The result- Im down 1.6 lbs. Just what MFP promised. :happy:
  • augustbells
    Options
    I weigh 257 lbs...was hoping I'd be down a bit more than that.
    Challenge: 6/7
  • proudloser
    Options
    No change today :( I've been SICK since wednesday and havn't worked out and have been eating soup, soup, soup....A LOT OF IT. I actually was scared I was going to see a gain this morning so I guess that's good, lol.
  • Leenybug
    Options
    Hi everyone, I lost only .4 lbs this week. I was 228 lbs. this morning. I had to take some prednisone for a pulled muscle in my back so I'm just happy I didn't gain. Keep going everyone . . . we can do it!
  • neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Week 4 weight - 186