90 Days Done and tons of pics

Options

Replies

• violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I adore that family photo. What a great journey you've begun, with absolutely amazing results.
  • lamarnnem
    lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    Thank you so much. The sacrifices today pay dividends later I'm a living witness.
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    AWWWW you and your fams are super cute and your story has inspired me. I'm gonna start p90x at the end of november with my fiance. Thanks.

Good job if you need any encouragement let me know. Thanks again.
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Terrific documentation! And you got awesome results so fast! Thats cool you finally woke up and realized your girls need you!
    Lovely looking family too! Keep on pushing play man!

I painstakingly took pics everyday which for the first 75 days I hated. But I had to see visual proof that this was working.
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome, you've come so far!

You have a beautiful family and I can only imagine how proud of you they are! Congratulations my friend!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Thats awesome, you've come so far!

You have a beautiful family and I can only imagine how proud of you they are! Congratulations my friend!

Thank you they truly motivate me.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Great Work
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Aww :smile: That is awesome! What a beautiful family you have! You look amazing and I bet your girls are SOOO proud of you!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That is inspiring! Well done man.
  • Terree_G
    Terree_G Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You just made my day! What a transformation!!!! Congratulations.
  • msphyl46
    Options
    Good job you should be proud. You have a beautiful family and why you cut off your locks? Keep it up!!!!
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Well done. :)
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Good job you should be proud. You have a beautiful family and why you cut off your locks? Keep it up!!!!

I cut them late last year because I thought I was losing my hair lol. But after almost a year my hair seems fine.
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    You just made my day! What a transformation!!!! Congratulations.

Awesomeness. Thank you
  • rishina27
    rishina27 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow you look terrific great job I know the ladies in your life are very happy excellent work
  • Beckababy1011
    Options
    Keep it up!! Lookin great!
  • awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great work and your girls are so adorable!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Wow you look terrific great job I know the ladies in your life are very happy excellent work

They are very happy. My oldest (now in middle school) says " daddy you don't look so bad with your shirt off now" one the greatest compliments I've ever received. Next summer I'm going to the pool with the fam!! Good luck in your journey.
  • mackzaj
    mackzaj Posts: 42
    Options
    Holy cats! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!