Replies

• kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress.
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to go ahead and try the 30DS program!!!

If you can do it and proudly post your results, so can we all!!
    What a hard worked for change! Not only did you do it for yourself, you did it for those gorgeous girls!! What a proud dad you are!! Best of luck to you!!
  • lamarnnem
    lamarnnem Posts: 189
    Options
    You have inspired me to go ahead and try the 30DS program!!!

If you can do it and proudly post your results, so can we all!!
    What a hard worked for change! Not only did you do it for yourself, you did it for those gorgeous girls!! What a proud dad you are!! Best of luck to you!!

Do It! Make it happen. Thank you so much in am very proud of my ladies they make me look good.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I love all the pictures - it's really neat to see the transformation. Beautiful dedication on your part with fantastic results. Best of all, look at that beautiful family there - all so proud of you and lucky to have you around for many years to come!
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    All your comments are very inspiring. Ill be documenting my next 90 days which I'm currently doing now.
  • jekissa729
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow you were dedicated to taking your progress pics, it was great to see you change. Your hard work paid off and you have a beautiful family, congrats~!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You know all of us game-changers are proud of you. Great job!
  • phillips0911
    Options
    Great results!
  • jrs1008
    jrs1008 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! I totally relate to you and the snoring thing . . . when I dropped my inches, my snoring was GONE! Good news to my husband! I wish you well on your second round . . . I definitely believe in the p90x now . . . the paid advertisements don't do it justice ~ YOU do it justice! I'm very happy for you - and your beautiful family!

:smile:
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration! I totally relate to you and the snoring thing . . . when I dropped my inches, my snoring was GONE! Good news to my husband! I wish you well on your second round . . . I definitely believe in the p90x now . . . the paid advertisements don't do it justice ~ YOU do it justice! I'm very happy for you - and your beautiful family!

:smile:

Thank so much that is very encouraging and means allot.
  • shakespearessister
    Options
    Fantastic job, and gorgeous, gorgeous family!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Stellar job! Continue to do great things!
  • Leisalynn84
    Leisalynn84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have had p90x for three years as well. I too hated the yoga, thanks for sharing and inspiring us!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Theyre all so beautiful I nearly cried! the kids LOL the transformation is awesome too, but your family is so wonderful. xoxo
  • lamarnnem
    Options
    Theyre all so beautiful I nearly cried! the kids LOL the transformation is awesome too, but your family is so wonderful. xoxo

Lol thank you I'm a very fortunate to have them in my corner. I cry too it's ok to admit it. Lol
  • starletlove
    starletlove Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow just awesome, keep going and enjoy it :smile:

starlet
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    so proud of you!! and you seem like a great husband and dad! BEAUTIFUL girls !
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well done! I started around 278 and am now around 233. Still have roughly 40 pounds to go depending on what weight my doc comes up with at my next physical.
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!! what a wonderful family!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!