Replies

• scottie80526
    scottie80526 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I'm in. 18 Lbs+ in 50 days.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    This is so fun!! Thanks for joniing everyone! I've sent the invites for everyone up to this point!
  • cmbb_jenner
    Options
    Can I join late :) I want to lose 25 by January :) going on vacation to Florida and want to look better in a swimsuit! :)
  • alliss1
    Options
    Add me too....
  • Ressie1
    Ressie1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) need to lose 65 or so pounds. I'll take the 18lb challenge with you that would put me at 229. I don't even remember the last time I was in the 220's. That would be Awesome.
    Happy to join everyone the motivation of others that have the same goal (weightloss) is very helpful! Feel free to add me.
    Good luck everyone! Let's do this!
    Oh and I like the challenges that a few people suggested. :)
  • susannegreen
    susannegreen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this goal!! Woot! I will send you an add! I am going to join curves I think, it is getting too cold to exercise outside anymore lol!

30593166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Beastmode_Betsy3
    Options
    I want in! I need some motivation! I know you all can give it to me =)
  • jc_miller
    Options
    I'm in! While I'm looking to lose 100+ lbs, I'll set a goal of 20 lbs by Christmas. Every chunk helps, right? Good luck to everyone!
  • vlaintstoppin
    Options
    I'm in!! I need the motivation!! Let's encourage one another!!
  • childrenrus
    childrenrus Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Count me in as we'll! Been doing it for 2 weeks now and would love to lose 14lb in 50 days..Need as much support & tips as possible to drop this weight. Anyone who could do with a MFP friend can add me!:bigsmile:
  • dlee143
    Options
    Im all in!!
  • kgor1957
    Options
    I'm in as well. I've hidden my scales until Dec. 1st tho. Kat :)
  • hoppybit
    hoppybit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need help!
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    All are added!!! Let's make it happen together!
  • momto2lovelykids
    momto2lovelykids Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i want tobe in,thanks
  • Smurfette1987
    Smurfette1987 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'll join! Would love to be 18lbs lighter!:happy:

Jules... your dog= too CUTE!

Back on topic, I'm in My goal is to lose 2% body fat. I'll be happy for 1 but shoot for 2 :)
  • britneyy32
    britneyy32 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, I've been on here for a long time and I have logged in here consistently for 160 days and I could have made major changes within those 160 days but sadly I haven't. But lately I have gotten serious about losing weight again, so I'm going to join you! Although I should be at my goal weight before 50 days though :) 3 more weeks if I am consistent!
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Like you also i have only lost 4 pounds since ive been on here ! i would like to lose 10 pound , please add me :-)
  • jaspn1981
    jaspn1981 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Am i the only one who is concerned about maintaining lean muscle while losing fat? Its a great idea, your goal. But losing muscle and dropping weight for the sake of seeing a number on a scale is not the way to living a healthy lifestyle.

However, to all those who simply want to see that number, I say good luck. If that's your goal, then by all means, I hope everyone reaches it.
  • aprillaughfat
    Options
    I'll like to lose 15pounds in 50days too!!! Please add me|!!