39 pounds down w/ Pictures

Options
2»

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    You look great! All that exercise paid off!
  • Colexlovely
    Colexlovely Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job!!! You look so happy and beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!

• Colexlovely
    Options
    You look great! All that exercise paid off!

Yes it definitely has.
  • VanessaLysette3
    VanessaLysette3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job:) We are the same size, about the same age, and about the same starting weight so this is a huge inspiration for me! I'm super excited now, thank you:)

Also, how long was your journey?
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    You look fabulous! Great job.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,303 Member
    Options
    Way to go...you look great. It must feel incredible to reach your goal..or should I say under your goal.:smile:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look great! So adorable!!!!
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    You look amazing, great job:) We are the same size, about the same age, and about the same starting weight so this is a huge inspiration for me! I'm super excited now, thank you:)

Also, how long was your journey?

Thank you so much. Its been a year process almost but if I were to calculate it from the time i was completely serious about it. id say 5 months
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    Way to go...you look great. It must feel incredible to reach your goal..or should I say under your goal.:smile:

Its crazy to reach my goal and still be losing. Does feel amazing.
  • alishamarioliver
    Options
    good job!!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference. You must feel amazing after this and I bet you can run twice as fast now. :-)
  • rachelandbsst
    Options
    Great job! :happy: How often did you exercise and about how many pounds did you lose per week. Did weight loss get slower as you neared your goal weight?
  • Kattibrie
    Kattibrie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Your so tiny! You look great.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    wow great job!! you look fantastic!
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    Great job! :happy: How often did you exercise and about how many pounds did you lose per week. Did weight loss get slower as you neared your goal weight?

It wasn't untill May that I started to work out everyday. I did turbofire which is a 20 week program, on my days off I would run a mile or 2. Sometimes I would hit a stump and not lose but I just watched my calories and it slowly started again. At first I was losing like 1 and half pounds a week. now it is like 1 pound every 2 to 3 weeks because I don't think I have much more to go. but I work out at least 6 days a week now.
  • Colexlovely
    Options
    That's an amazing difference. You must feel amazing after this and I bet you can run twice as fast now. :-)

I wish I could run twice as fast. I need to get going again I haven't ran since October 9th
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!