End of the world Hurricane sandy

Options
Hello guys,

Now 21st of december 2012 is suppose to be the end of the world, theres so many different theories to how the world will end. Now online people are starting to ask is the hurricane sandy the start. Now i wanna hear you guys add your wisdom :P

Replies

• Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Also if the world is ending i want my xmas gifts now!
  • Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Mayans had no leap year, it's a modern day invention so the end already came and went a few years ago.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Also if the world is ending i want my xmas gifts now!

^^^^^^^this
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I thought it was Dec 12, 2012...silly me... we get hurricanes every year I don't see how Sandy could be the portent for this supposed event.
  • subcult
    subcult Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure we will be killed by the martians since we keep sending robot attack drones at them.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    There's always natural disasters. All the damn time. Hurricane Sandy is big, but it isn't the beginning of the end.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Is this for real?
    Get a grip.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I'm just hoping there isn't a famine. It would suck if everyone I knew lost weight then they would not notice all my hard work.
  • LaurasClimb
    LaurasClimb Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm just hoping there isn't a famine. It would suck if everyone I knew lost weight then they would not notice all my hard work.
    LOL!!! Now that's funny!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Is this for real?
    Get a grip.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If we've learned anything from the history of our planet is that time will march on. Until the day the sun starts the end of its lifecycle and begins dying. Then it really will be the end of the world, and it won't be no John Cusack or Nic Cage movie, the entire planet will be burned to a crisp and consumed as the sun expands. But that's millions of years into the future, and we will all be dead by then, so... everyone. Get Rich or Die Mayan.
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    heck im watching this storm this ain't the end of the world now if pigs fly then im going to my bunker and hiding
  • mandy0688
    mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Seriously. I live in Louisiana, hmm wat if Katrina and Rita were the starters to the end of the world. Hurricanes happy hunny good luck if your in her path. We just had Issac and it wasn't as bad as Sandy. And no hunny this is not the end of the world.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Maybe they just ran out of tablet.... Just sayin'....
  • ToneItUp87
    Options
    I'm in the middle of the hurricane. It's not even that bad out here.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options

lmfao...That is the best answer EVER.
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Love this!
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty dang sure this was a joke thread... at least... i hope so... lol
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I love hearing peoples opinions on these topics. Its amazing how some people get so up tight about it lol no need to shot the messenger lol