End of the world Hurricane sandy

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Funny how people think the end of the world is begun by a storm in America. Even in the end times America has to be central...

well when you are the biggest baddest boy in town it is natural to think everything revolves around you. :)
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Funny how people think the end of the world is begun by a storm in America. Even in the end times America has to be central...

well when you are the biggest baddest boy in town it is natural to think everything revolves around you. :)

team-america.jpeg
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Well I wouldn't be surprised we were built on volcanos.

you say volcano, I say alien outpost and research center submerged in hot pits of molten lava where the iron shields our prying electronic eyes from their presence... until the day they want their presence to be known that is....
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Mayans had no leap year, it's a modern day invention so the end already came and went a few years ago.

that's what the illuminati want us to believe.

ancient records have been uncovered that prove the mayans had a year in their calendar where they did in fact leap the entire time.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options

Lets add the words 'think' and 'you' between the words you and are.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options

you say volcano, I say alien outpost and research center submerged in hot pits of molten lava where the iron shields our prying electronic eyes from their presence... until the day they want their presence to be known that is....

And I would say either way I will be fukt.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options

And I would say either way I will be fukt.

in every batch of lab rats, there's always a lucky group that gets to be the control.

there's your star to reach for.
  • Diyah13
    Diyah13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Uh, get a boat, a tent, and some supplies. It'll be one rough ride.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Uh, get a boat, a tent, and some supplies. It'll be one rough ride.

do you pitch the tent in the boat?
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    No human knows when the end of the world will happen. People can guess or predict, but nobody has that knowledge or can gain it.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

Lets add the words 'think' and 'you' between the words you and are.

lol you tell me who is bigger or badder. you tell me who has a bigger influence on the world.
  • Maria_T007
    Options
    I'm just hoping there isn't a famine. It would suck if everyone I knew lost weight then they would not notice all my hard work.

^^^hahaha!! This!!!^^^
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hey God just sent me the 11th commandment :D
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    its crazy when you see people driving around town in 2 feet of water. and its not like they are evacuating. they just decided to make a beer run or something.
  • Jongfaith
    Jongfaith Posts: 195
    Options
    Come on share it!
  • KeltaRose
    Options
    Personally, I think it will be a pandemic much like the bubonic plague or the spanish influenza. With all the traveling we do these days and how people tend to ignore one of the biggest rules we teach our children, to wash their hands. It's really only a matter of time.
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Come on share it!

Damn sorry it was a big rock that someone throw through my window :p Sorry big mistake to make
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    All I want to know is how many calories will I burn enduring the end of the world? And how do I log that on here?
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Personally, I think it will be a pandemic much like the bubonic plague or the spanish influenza. With all the traveling we do these days and how people tend to ignore one of the biggest rules we teach our children, to wash their hands. It's really only a matter of time.

when I am in the stalls of public restrooms, I count how many people wash their hands before leaving (I can hear the number of flushes vs sinks turning on). The numbers aren't good. My favorite is when I see a guy not wash his hands... and then I walk out of the bathroom and he's hugging his girlfriend, running his hands across her hair and holding her face... hah... so classy
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

on the flip side its the excessive use of antibacterial soaps and hand sanitizers that is breeding super bugs.