All these women gettin all hot.....

Replies

• Nom nom!

hugh-jackman-shirtless-in-first-the-wolverine-still.jpg
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    I'll be honest, Adam Levine does NOTHING for me, I don't get it.
  • meh there is so much better.. and i like muscles
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    I would gladly take Adam Levine over 50 Shades of Gray drivel and eh Magic Mike.

The man has a personality which makes him so delicious!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Adam Levine is alright....

Until he opens his mouth. Instant ladywood killer.

I'll stick with Joe Manganiello, Hugh Jackman, and RDJ. Thanks, though.
    This. Except I don't know who Joe Manganiello is, I don't like Hugh Jackman, and I don't know what RDJ stands for.

Adam Levine is alright to look at, but he's awfully full of himself and he talks like a gigantic douche.

My celebrity crushes are usually considered lame mostly because they're rooted in the most recognizable character played by the actor: Jason Bateman, Gary Sinise, Jared Leto, and shamefully, the older he gets, the hotter Zac Efron is. I shudder to admit it since he was a baby when he got his big break.

I don't need him to speak Jen lol
    I like him a lot on the X factor....seriously wasn't until that show that he started gettin to me haha

Joe Manganiello plays on True Blood, was in Magic Mike and in What to Expect When Expecting

I have to COMPLETELY agree with the ones you listed as well
    Zac Efron in the Lucky One....not the greatest movie but my god he was sexy :love:
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    I've had plenty of male friends built like this....actively lift and work out but they STRUGGLE to put on the muscle mass

It's because they don't eat enough

I hope that's sarcasm....haha....just from the ones I personally know....they're eating all the time

No, it's not sarcasm, they need to eat more.
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    I'm not really a fan of tattoos, but Adam Levine has them in allll the right places! Loving the eye candy!! He is number 2 on my celeb pass list right behind a scruffy Bradley Cooper.

Cooper1.jpg
  • BeingAwesome247
    I would gladly take Adam Levine over 50 Shades of Gray drivel and eh Magic Mike.

I was NOT one of the 50 shades followers....an emotionally challenged control freak and a woman who will change him with her love....:huh: I tried reading it but didn't take....HOWEVER depending on the Actor I might go see the movie...fewer details in movies

And if a guy EVER put his thumb in me & then tried to put it in my mouth I would head butt his sorry *kitten* so fast and hope I gave him a bloody nose :devil:
  • BeingAwesome247
    I'm not really a fan of tattoos, but Adam Levine has them in allll the right places! Loving the eye candy!! He is number 2 on my celeb pass list right behind a scruffy Bradley Cooper.

Cooper1.jpg

mmmm thank you! :love:
  • Burtowski
    Burtowski Posts: 22 Member
    I've had plenty of male friends built like this....actively lift and work out but they STRUGGLE to put on the muscle mass

I hope that's sarcasm....haha....just from the ones I personally know....they're eating all the time

You can "eat all the time" and still eat too few calories, or the right kinds of calories, to put on good amounts of mass. When my husband is "cutting" he still eats all the time, he just isn't eating as many calories. (compare 2500 to 4000/5000...not exact numbers, but yea...)
    Adam and Ian, while the tats and eyes are sexy, are just too scrawny for me. Not saying they aren't attractive....but I like men and women both with meat on their bones!
  • Yea... :love:

ryan-reynolds-1.jpg
  • No one can top this.. YUM!

alex-o-loughlin-hot-shirtless-pics.jpg
  • BeingAwesome247
    :wink: Leslee I can't see the pics your posting hahaha damn work computer is blocking them
    I'm sure it's of Ian though
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    ]This. Except I don't know who Joe Manganiello is

120618-joe-manganiello.jpg

....you're welcome :wink:
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Adam Levine is alright....

Until he opens his mouth. Instant ladywood killer.

I'll stick with Joe Manganiello, Hugh Jackman, and RDJ. Thanks, though.
    This. Except I don't know who Joe Manganiello is, I don't like Hugh Jackman, and I don't know what RDJ stands for.

Adam Levine is alright to look at, but he's awfully full of himself and he talks like a gigantic douche.

My celebrity crushes are usually considered lame mostly because they're rooted in the most recognizable character played by the actor: Jason Bateman, Gary Sinise, Jared Leto, and shamefully, the older he gets, the hotter Zac Efron is. I shudder to admit it since he was a baby when he got his big break.
    Joe Manganiello plays on True Blood, was in Magic Mike and in What to Expect When Expecting
    Well there you go; I haven't seen ANY of those! I saw the preview for Magic Mike though, and I would assume he's the one who's not Channing Tatum or Matthew McHoweveryouspellit.

I didn't pay any attention to Zac Efron until 17 Again, but he was way better than I expected him to be, and I think that's why I like him now. Another little cutie that I didn't even recognize in that flick: Hunter Parrish. Later seasons of Weeds, that boy is...sinfully attractive. I also have the hots for Jensen Ackles, thank you Supernatural, and I've had the good fortune to NEVER have seen him give an interview or read an article about him being douchey to ruin my crush. Whew!
  • amyhoss

I was NOT one of the 50 shades followers....an emotionally challenged control freak and a woman who will change him with her love....:huh: I tried reading it but didn't take....HOWEVER depending on the Actor I might go see the movie...fewer details in movies

And if a guy EVER put his thumb in me & then tried to put it in my mouth I would head butt his sorry *kitten* so fast and hope I gave him a bloody nose :devil:

I just started reading 50 Shades of Gray and so far I hate Christian Gray. What a pompous a**hole. I've already rolled my eyes about 10 times and I'm only about 25% through the first book. Not impressed...
  • amyhoss
    Most of these comments are like the male version of my biggest pet peeve
    Man who is naturally built thinner gets bashed on - however god forbid we point out how some men on here need to put their shirts back on b/c they are still too chubby to going without or the men who are clearly lying about their age (or they've just partied way too much b/c they don't look 20s....closer to 40 is more like it)

Some women like a lean-muscle male body type (me)! I am not a fan of a ton of muscle mass.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    ]This. Except I don't know who Joe Manganiello is

120618-joe-manganiello.jpg

....you're welcome :wink:
    What's really funny: I was scrolling up from the bottom and saw the picture before the text and said, "Huh...who the hell is that guy?"

He's okay, but if I was a 14-year-old girl, I wouldn't tack that picture on my wall. Not my cup of tea, I guess. I think I go for "pretty boys" more. 14-year-old me DID put up pictures of Ryder Strong and Jonathan Jackson, and her favorite Newsie was Spot (not that anyone knows what that means).
  • :wink: Leslee I can't see the pics your posting hahaha damn work computer is blocking them
    I'm sure it's of Ian though

Actually, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, and Alex Olaughlin!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member

No. They aren't. I was 130 lbs a few years ago. Those "naturally built skinny guys" are either not eating or not working out. No one is naturally built. It's hard work and food that does it.