What's for dinner?

Options
newcs
newcs Posts: 717 Member
Totally lacking inspiration for dinner so I figured I'd ask what everyone else is having to get some ideas.

Replies

• newcs
    newcs Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Nothing?
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Not very healthy, but, I have saved up some of my calories today so I could have cheese perogies with onions, sour cream and bacon.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Tuna, nothing special just want the huge amount of protein. Sorry
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    leftover baked chicken with asparagus and 1/2 small sweet potato.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken maybe some sauteed brussel sprouts.
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I had a strawberry spinach salad with poppyseed dressing and a chicken burger :)
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    Homemade beef stew;)
  • monis01
    monis01 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    London Broil, baked potato, salad & light blue cheese dressing. =)
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza. Boyfriend is making it, so not sure what'll be on it, but we bought pre-made crust and have the stuff to make sauce...
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Pork roast, half a baked potato and green beans.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers and spinach salad.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Stuffed bell peppers and roasted butternut squash.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken with Veggies. SO freaking good! Even my picky kid loves it. :)
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm grilling up boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I've used a dry rub of my own design upon. I'll also be doing fire grilled veggies including brocolli, cauliflower, baby carrots, brussel sprouts and mushrooms.

The veggies are done in foil over the lower heat on the grill and drizzled with EVOO and some pear balsamic vinegar. I tend to grill the veggies till they have just a bit of crispness to them.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Carne Guisada...

I've been simmering the pork roast I cut into 1/2"-1" cubes for almost an hour now with a little bit of granulated garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, ground comino and a boullion cube. Next I'll add the carne guisada seasoning with a little more water and let it simmer some more until the meat just melts in your mouth!

I'll probably make some rice and see if we have any refried black beans to go with it! :)
  • wildfirediva
    Options
    Homemade Low Carb Pizza and mixed green salad. (maybe a little ranch or bleu cheese dressing)
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm grilling up boneless, skinless chicken breasts that I've used a dry rub of my own design upon. I'll also be doing fire grilled veggies including brocolli, cauliflower, baby carrots, brussel sprouts and mushrooms.

The veggies are done in foil over the lower heat on the grill and drizzled with EVOO and some pear balsamic vinegar. I tend to grill the veggies till they have just a bit of crispness to them.

Now that's how it's done. I love to grill!
  • EmmaRosesMommy
    EmmaRosesMommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am making a boneless, skinless, chicken breast and some organic long grain brown rice, and some fresh cooked organic green beans.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    My leftovers from lunch, cheeseburger salad:

http://i.imgur.com/tYlCh.jpg

I would post the image but it's too big.

Ground beef, lettuce of some sort (I used baby spinach), shredded cheese, tomatoes, onions, pickles, bacon, mayo, and mustard.

It was delicious.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    dinner is either going to be white bean chicken chili or whatever my husband decides to make with the boneless skinless chicken thighs i took out of the freezer this morning. i left him in charge of dinner tonight. fingers crossed he doesn't put a lot of fattening stuff in it - trying to teach him not to do this on his cook nights.