November 2012 Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
Okay *kitten* movers, here's the new thread for November's move your *kitten* challenge.....We started the first MYAC thread in November 2010 and have been going strong and growing more and more each month.....Welcome to the newbies and welcome back to the oldies

Set your goal, make your ticker or add your goal and current miles moved to the thread as often as possible and then get moving starting Thursday, Nov 1st.

Please do not post any Oct miles here..Dino will update our Oct spreadsheet when the month ends...Please add only November goals/miles to this thread.....

The goal is to set a distance goal KM or Miles and track your distance for the month...you are challenging yourself, not competing against anyone else.....the miles can be on a treadmill, the stairmaster, the elliptical, the bike, roller blades, walking, running, biking, hiking, swimming (if you can measure).....kust set a goal and do the work...

Report to the thread often to keep Dino updated because he tracks our info on a spreadsheet so you can see how you are doing compared to the group but not to compete with them....the idea is to set your goal and reach it before the end of the month....

Welcome to all - new and old.....have a great month challenging yourself....

Replies

• Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Count me in again this month...for 100 miles

Thank you :)
  • bluiz13
    Options
    My November goal is 60 miles. Might adjust up or down when we start.
  • cararq
    cararq Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    My goal is again 70 miles. Walking and running.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks, Denise and Dinos for your perseverance! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

zRCIm4.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Wow! I went above and beyond my October goal! I love this challenge! My goal for November 100 again.
  • jlmoses91
    jlmoses91 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    First time doing this, my goal is 70 miles!
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge. I usually do 40-45 miles walking. I am going for 75 miles, but will use the stationary bike once a week. I may be way off on this one :).

I will try not to adjust downward, but will adjust up if needed.
  • jlmoses91
    jlmoses91 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My goal is again 70 miles. Walking and running.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks, Denise and Dinos for your perseverance! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

zRCIm4.png

How do you get that mile tracker on there?
  • blp1
    blp1 Posts: 80
    Options
    My goal is 55 miles for November.

exercise.png
  • shenanigansmo
    shenanigansmo Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This will be my first time doing a MYAC challenge. Put me down for 55miles. What else do I need to do other than giving my miles and making a ticker? How often do we need to report our miles? Is weekly enough?

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Report as often as you can so Dino can keep sheet current but do what works best for you.
  • Scalvak
    Scalvak Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    First time doing this.. Going for 50 miles. Can anyone tell me how to get a ticker?
  • shenanigansmo
    Options
    First time doing this.. Going for 50 miles. Can anyone tell me how to get a ticker?

Just go to www.tickerfactory.com
  • shenanigansmo
    Options
    Although, I'm not sure how to get the ticker to stay. Do I need to paste the code on each I post I make here or is there a signature option?
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    First-timer here. I'll challenge myself to do 130 miles.
  • Scalvak
    Options
    Got it, thanks!

exercise.png
  • Scalvak
    Options
    First-timer here. I'll challenge myself to do 130 miles.

That's awesome! Good luck!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    ok i am a newbie with copd, over 40 and 32 other excuses but i will commit to 50 miles!
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for November. Let's try 150miles this month. I went way over last month hopefully this month will be just as good!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    i'M IN......55 MILES!
  • seedawg23
    seedawg23 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the first time at 70 miles.

exercise.png