WWYD?: while vacuuming, you come across a cracker...

Options

Replies

• DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'd do what normal people do.

1) Run it over with the vacuum, notice it only skootched over a little but remains in the carpet.
    2) Run over it several more times, taking note that the only thing it does is move, not get sucked into the vacuum.
    3) (this will please all the fitness fanatics posting above me) Bend over and pick it up.
    4) Examine the cracker. Find that it's a perfectly normal cracker.
    5) Put it back on the floor and give the vacuum one more chance.
    LMFAO. ????????????
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options

1) Run it over with the vacuum, notice it only skootched over a little but remains in the carpet.
    2) Run over it several more times, taking note that the only thing it does is move, not get sucked into the vacuum.
    3) (this will please all the fitness fanatics posting above me) Bend over and pick it up.

Exactly.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options

The best! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    E
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options

LMFAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I would sooo do this!!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    When I started the journey, definitely E. Now, A. Never B.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

:laugh: OMG, yes!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    definitely would call the dog. Or do what asshat said lol
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I am an "F" person too. Call Fido

"Here pup, eat the cracker"

NOW, this works... LOL>
  • Chewster001
    Chewster001 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    E or F depending on availability of Fido
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    A. And then I'd probably regret picking it up, realizing that's kinda yucky, but oops..too late
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    A or E depending on my mood haha.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I'm more a G

G: Check that the vacuum has enough suction to pick up the cracker without having to bend over. Then examine the cracker, maybe even take a tiny bite to see if it's still good. :blushing:
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    None of the above...use the suction of the vac to hold on to the cracker...then lift the wand high enough off the ground so that I can reach the cracker without bending... Pull off cracker and throw away...yes, I am that lazy and have a bad back that hurts when I bend soo...?
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wife should be happy you are vacumming and not care what u do with cracker!!
    I would probably do a or c
  • cma17
    cma17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Oh gosh this made me laugh so much. It is exactly what I do!
  • MusicInMyHeart
    Options
    I have twin toddlers.. I have to pick up stuff ALL DAY LONG!! I would do A because it is all I know.

Edited - Husband laughed at me and said.. it has nothing to do with the kids. I am too anal to crush a cracker and make a mess to vacuum up. :tongue: He knows me well.

Twins??? Wow!!! Congrats to you first and foremost for such a blessing. I'm assuming they're two years old and under? You have to be really patient to handles multiples that are so young. How do you keep your sanity? :)
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    oops i meant a or d:bigsmile:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    We have 3 dogs in the house, so food left on the floor is a rare thing. However, if I were to find said mythical cracker, I would simply call one of the dogs over to dispose of it for me, and vacuum up and stray crumbs the dog doesn't sniff out.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options

omg thats the best I have laughed all day..its funny cuz its true...thanks I needed that!