belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    sucanat and coffee mate
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Either vanilla almond milk
    or plain almond milk and stevia
    or sugar free creamer (right now it's peppermint mocha)
    or regular sugared up creamer if the flavor is really delish (like pumpkin)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Nothing or a splash of skim milk
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Hershey's cocoa and stevia

Mmmmmm. I will have to try that tomorrow!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    When I first started here, I put in sugar free french vanilla creamer and 1% milk in my iced coffee. And between that and milk for my cereal, I believe I hit my sugars for the day (or was at least pretty darn close to my goal) :noway:
    So that was the first change I made... I now use 3-4 oz of Blue Diamond unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 2 packets of Truvia.
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    sugar free creamer
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Try Torani sugar free classic hazelnut flavoring syrup. 0 calories, 0 fat and 0 sugars 10 mg sodium. It is really good. I've done the caramel and vanilla also. I like all of them! I don't even add any sweetners it this. I use a little bit of the powered creamer but don't even have to use a lot. I find it at Wal-Mart but also can find it at local grocery stores.:drinker:
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I usually use Sugar-Free French Vanilla Coffeemate, but during the holidays (when it's available) I use sugar-free peppermint mocha or sugar-free pumpkin spice coffeemate.

Ditto! :happy:
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I used to mix in some milk but weaned myself off of it...definitely acquire taste. Whenever someone gets a coffee with all that creme in it I always think if they like that little bit of coffee with that sugar :laugh:
  • live2love2012
    Options
    flavored liquid stevia drops, and if I want my coffee to look "tan" I add some skim milk. But usually lately it is just black in color w/ the chocolate raspberry liquid stevia. Yummy!

Oh YUMMY!!! I need to find that!! Where do you get that from?
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    I use Truvia and 30 calorie unsweetened Almond milk (it's 30 calories for 8 oz but I use 4 oz for my coffee)
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sugar free hazelnut creamer, non dairy flavored creamer, or skim milk. No sugar. Always measure out the amount of creamer I use or milk.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    nothing. Straight Black
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Usually just splenda. Sometimes almond milk (I don't do dairy).
  • magnoliajo
    Options
    I like my coffee naked...straight up black. Why interfere with a good thing!
  • FitGirl329
    FitGirl329 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just the SweetLeaf flavored drops and 1/8-1/4c 2% milk since that's what the kids drink and it's in the house. I keep unsweetened almond milk but dislike it in my coffee...a lot. It alters the taste too much.

I'm having a HARD time this fall because I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the yummy fall and winter flavored drinks but have given up added sugars and artificial sweeteners aside from natural stevia. I tried a "healthy" pumpkin spice latte recipe this weekend. It was horrid. :(
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    yep us cool kids drink our coffee black!
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I buy the sugar free syrups from Sams club and then do Fat free coffee mate creamer. 2 cups = 40 calories :)
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    bourbon.....goes well with everything......
  • petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    One packet of stevia if I am drinking coffee in the morning. If I am drinking coffee in the evening, I am currently using a little bit of Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice coffeemate :)