150 Calorie per PINT ice cream....

Options
Thats right. You heard me... I have chocolate, and cookies and cream in my freezer, calling my name as we speak... even if it SUCKS..... ill make an almond milk milkshake out of it, and i still come out on top.

http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Hells yeah...

And in case you arent aware, a pint of Ben & Jerry's can have 1000 calories or more per pint, and 50 grams of fat....

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm - and the ice cream bars are only 85 calories. Might have to check it out - according to the site 3 stores in my area carry their products.
  • karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Not in Canada :(
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options

Story of my ****ing life. Urgh.
  • Josedavid
    Josedavid Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Definately not here in KSA... :(
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    and not in Belgium...
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Sweet. Some Sprouts and Kroger's sell them.
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Not in the UK either...
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Found this in my local store after a MFP friend recommended it. The chocolate mint and peanut butter ones are decent but are better when you add peanuts :).
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I'm communicating with you all on a fax machine.

I want my 150cal PINT!
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options

This does not cite wether this particular ice cream was in fact higher or lower than it claimed, and actually, most of the products cited tested lower, than the labels even said.

Also, i would still have to eat 8 to 10 of these pints, to equal one pint of B&J. Even if itsnot 150, but 200, or 250, that beats the crap out of the usual 500 - 1000 cals per pint of most other ices...
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    nor Australia!
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    however if you buy ben and jerry's frozen ice cream, taking chocolate brownie as an example, it is 3g of fat per 100g and 150 cals per 170g serving (in the UK)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I had high hopes for this stuff. I finally found some the other day, and got the cookies and cream. First of all, the label is misleading-it shows a bunch of cookies, but the ice cream is a uniform gray sludge, no cookie pieces. The taste.... Its not bad, it just doesnt taste like much of anything. It tasted vaguely sweet, but it wasnt satisfying at all... There was just no flavor. And im used to eating diet ice cream, so its not like i was expecting it to taste like Ben and Jerrys.

Ill probly use a little in my smoothies, but i dont think ill rebuy. Maybe i should have bought the chocolate? It was so tasteless... Id rather save up 250 cals and have a half cup of B&J, or 150-200 for some frozen yogurt. Sadly, Arctic Zero was a bust for me.
  • missmacsays
    missmacsays Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Thats right. You heard me... I have chocolate, and cookies and cream in my freezer, calling my name as we speak... even if it SUCKS..... ill make an almond milk milkshake out of it, and i still come out on top.

http://www.myarcticzero.com/

Hells yeah...

And in case you arent aware, a pint of Ben & Jerry's can have 1000 calories or more per pint, and 50 grams of fat....

Um these look delicious! And they have them at a whole foods store near me :] Yay, thanks for the info!!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm the oddball here, but I'd rather make room in my day for 2 servings (about 300 calories) of a decadent Haagen Dazs than eat a pint of something I didn't care for.
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm the oddball here, but I'd rather make room in my day for 2 servings (about 300 calories) of a decadent Haagen Dazs than eat a pint of something I didn't care for.

^ this
  • MySunshine76
    Options

^ this

I agree.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The today show did a story on arctic zero. The calories were off by almost HALF! 150 calories a pint is a blatant lie!
  • bub_snig
    Options
    [/quote]
    nor Australia!
    [/quote]

I know but at least in oz we have skinny cow and their ice cream cookies are amazing!!!!