124»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    When I was fat I wanted to be small
    Now that Im small I want to be strong
    Once Im super strong I'll want to glow in the dark
    Once I can glow in the dark... then I will try my hand at flying.
  • taraw0503
    taraw0503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious as to what everyone's goals are?
    I'm 178cm (5'10") and my goal is about 60kg (132.27)

What are you calorie and excercise goals/plans?

I'm 5'1" and 140 lbs. My goal weight is 115. I work out to JM Ripped in 30 6 days a week, drink 70 oz. of water a day and try to eat at least 1500 calories a day.
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and would like to get down to between 120 and 125. That was what I weighed when I met my husband and when I was most confident in my body.

My excercise plan is to watch carefully what I eat, drink a lot of water and stick to a workout.
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'9" and want to be at like 150. however I really just want to look good in clothes i can't fit into right now. so i'm not sure what that weight will be!
  • 1zaBanda
    Options
    i was less than 10 pounds all through high school....when i was pregnant with my last child i was 168 pounds. a few months ago i was diagnosed with diabetes and well that is why i am on full force with my diet. i used to exercise a lot when i was border line but just did not care i guess on what i ate since i figured i "worked out" .....so now my goal weight is 125 with leverage of maybe 130, ideal for my height (5' 2"). hopeful get my hemoglobin down under 5.
  • senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and currently weigh 147.2. I want to get to 129.

My fitness goal this year is to compete in figure competition for bodybuilding so I know I am going to be building a lot of muscle and I have promised myself I will not freak when the scale doesn't say what I want it to say as long as I'm a lean machine for competition. ;) This is going to be a lot of hard work but I love lifting weights so I think it will be fun.
  • ShunkyDave
    ShunkyDave Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'2", and 303 pounds. And have now reached the heaviest I've ever been. BMI is crap, and says I should be 180. Crap.

I'm going for 200. I'm going to be really happy at 220.

Yep, I want to lose 100 pounds. That's two of my kids. Ugh.
  • jinlopez
    Options
    I'm 5' 7.5".....and want to be anywhere between 150-160. I was happiest at that weight. Not much more to go.... This will be my year for sure!! :smile:
  • kurting81
    kurting81 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal is to experiment eating mostly fruit (being a fruitarian) for about a month. I exercise approximately 5-9x per week. On this diet I want to follow Dr. Graham's 80/10/10 plan. I'm starting at 3000 calories per day and will be curious to see what I weigh in a month's time. I'm 5'10 and currently weigh 150.8lbs. I'm guessing that I will lose some fat on this diet and possibly weigh a few pounds less. Here's to experimentation!
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I want to look and feel like the warrior that is trapped inside me!
  • healthymebetterme
    Options
    I'm 5"7. My goals are to get into the healthy bmi range (about 150lbs), be able to walk/jog/run without getting shin splints, be able to tie my laces without holding my breath, learn to cook healthy delicious meals, keep not smoking (on day 3 now), do at least 30 minutes activity a day. Just a couple of my goals! :)
  • LewisSpendlow
    Options
    I'm 6"2' right now and around 186 lbs (not entirely sure if that's accurate, haven't actually weighed myself for a couple of weeks) and I want to get to be around 162 lbs.
  • wdkirk
    wdkirk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is to build and maintain healthy habits. Ideally I'd like to be between 220 and 240 lbs. I'm 6'2", 295 right now. I've yo yo'd for a long time. When I was eating whatever I wanted, but working out like a mad man, I was hovering at 250. I started a new project that I've used to creep into a sedentary life and the weight crept up accordingly. I'm on an 1880 cal/day plan (day 2) and trying to build in exercise throughout the day. I want to find a way to make this permanent and not let my environment be an excuse for poor choices.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    My goal for 2013 is to keep the scale reading under 150. I don't care how far under.

Fitness wise, after I move in a month, I'd like to get back to lifting. The past 6 months have been a whirlwind of changes and after the move I'll be in a better place...
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get to 18% body fat.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'10", but my goal is 150, which is slightly under my 'ideal' weight. When I weigh less than that I tend to be short-tempered.

More importantly I want to KEEP THE WEIGHT I"VE LOST OFF and to stay healthy.

I'd also like to build some more muscle. I now know the meaning of the dumb phrase 'skinny fat'.
  • NattieJoan
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I'm currently 12 stone 10 lb and wanting to get down to 9 stone (: