Do you feel bad when,

Options
You delete FAMILY from other networking sites.
Deleted my Niece from my Facebook last night for her continuing fowl language.. She's 21 and does not talk like a lady. I guess it finally got to me.

Oh and on the verge of deleting my sister as well.. and their rack pack of crazy friends whom have zero morals.

Any body else?

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I've never done it. I have a Facebook account with family members friended, but I seldom go there, so I don't know what they do.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    for her continuing fowl language..

Absolutely not, badmouthing chickens should never be tolerated under any circumstances.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You can always hide their posts so you cant see anything unless you go to their profile page.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I don't delete them. I just block them from my news thread.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    You can always hide their posts so you cant see anything unless you go to their profile page.

This is what I do, I don't want to hear their bs at the next family party that I deleted them off of fb.
  • Dr_Quest
    Options
    I would delete someone that I didn't want on my social networking feed. That doesn't bother me.

But why would you delete her for talking about poultry? Unless she's talking like a chicken. 'C0ck-A-Doodle-Doo!' is an annoying onomatopoeia.

Edit: That's an obnoxious censor.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Oh, I was very close to deleting a fmaily member last week, after some blatantly racist comments he'd made!

But....he's the only son of my cousin who died suddenly of cancer earlier this year, and I think we older family members feel a duty to look out for him, regardless of whether we agree with what he says or thinks.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Don't feel bad - they are probably happy you finally removed them because they could give a fk what you think! :drinker:
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    My Mom has me blocked from her News Feed and I've done that to some family members, but no, I have not deleted anybody. Some are highly restricted as well as what they can see on my page etc.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Deleted my Niece from my Facebook last night for her continuing fowl language..

And I find it funny you said this given your ticker picture. Hypocrite much?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

you describe yourself as boobalicous and apparently watch tv all day

get over yourself dear
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I deleted my Aunt - she and I were very close once. LONG story, but she got deleted a few months ago and I really do not have any regrets.

I block my sister. EVERY.SINGLE.POST is "went to the store. I love you {boyfriend}" Seriously. Go to HIS wall and say that. So annoying. LOL So she is still on my list, but blocked.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    She posted on FaceBook with older family members saying "Shut your D**K S**kers" Along with other things.. I beleive that is worse the ****upcakes... Considering I don't have family on MFP.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

get over yourself dear

Wait.
    What?
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I've deleted several cousins for using graphic pictures and bad language....Sorry I don't get on FB to support your big butt and Tattoo fetish
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    She posted on FaceBook with older family members saying "Shut your D**K S**kers" Along with other things.. I beleive that is worse the ****upcakes... Considering I don't have family on MFP.

She's 21.
    Who the F*** cares how she talks.

That being said, I haven't ever deleted family.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options

get over yourself dear

No, I don't watch TV all day. I work at a Bank, but thanks for creeping my page. Makes me feel better.:laugh:
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I deleted my sister's husband. He started in with my friends over politics. I pick my friends so I don't need him pissing them off in my sandbox!

Truthfully, my adult daughter's language is enough to drive me insane too. I didn't raise her to talk like that! But she's my only kid so I point out how ignotant she sounds.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I block my mother from many of my FB status updates... but can't help what my friends write.

Two MFPervs had a convo and one mentioned "sex life."

My mother calls frantically in the morning "Who ees dat man and dat woman talking about sex on your facebooook.... I don't want you beeeing freends wit such bad influences."

Another, I was tagged in a photo of me pulling the rice paper covering on an spring roll with the caption "feels like a condom."

My mother calls once again "HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CONDOM FEELS LIKE?"

Mom. I'm 27. She's getting her *kitten* blocked.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I block my mother from many of my FB status updates... but can't help what my friends write.

Two MFPervs had a convo and one mentioned "sex life."

My mother calls frantically in the morning "Who ees dat man and dat woman talking about sex on your facebooook.... I don't want you beeeing freends wit such bad influences."

Another, I was tagged in a photo of me pulling the rice paper covering on an spring roll with the caption "feels like a condom."

My mother calls once again "HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CONDOM FEELS LIKE?"

Mom. I'm 27. She's getting her *kitten* blocked.

This made me giggle, thank you for that! :bigsmile: