Mike’s Daily Rant Part 2 lol 10/31/2012 deleted

Options
Short and Sweet.

Today's rant was deleted. Yes I realize that I post on these forums a lot now. It’s therapeutic for me. If you are offended by any of my posts from the past, I don’t apologize. My intention is not to offend anyone but if you are, that is just sad because I am not even talking about you. I know for a fact that my post today was fine and not offensive. However, trolls will be trolls. So if you don’t care to read my posts, I don’t care. We have the option to look at the original post and say, Oh MikeMontana1914 posted that. I don’t like him. I won’t read it. If you are bored go eat a sandwich and with lots of mayo and cheese and log it. I promise you will feel better. Have cake and Ice Cream. Whatever you choose is fine but don’t come on my posts trolling because some people actually like my posts. I will continue posting because one monkey does not end the circus.

With that being said, I thank all of you that do make constructive comments and those that actually become my friends on here. You are awesome. Those of you that come on my posts and troll, trust me you are awesome to someone else I’m sure. Remember that and have a great day. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'll keep reading! A good rant is cleansing for the soul :laugh:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'll keep reading! A good rant is cleansing for the soul :laugh:

:smile: Thanks! LOL.
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i havent seen a lot of yours but they are entertaining and i will definitely keep reading when i see them!
  • strongershell
    Options
    Personally I didn't see anything wrong about your post. I enjoy reading them daily. Keep on keeping on!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Make a blog dude. Don't post in public forums and then get mad when people don't like why you have to say.

I dont get mad when they dont like what I say. I dont like it when they come on being nasty when all they have to do is not read it. They report things that are not offensive. Thats petty but its fine. I do a blog and i do this as well. Like or not im going to do it. Have great day dude.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    i havent seen a lot of yours but they are entertaining and i will definitely keep reading when i see them!

Thanks. I just started about a week ago. But today a few people got offended. I didnt even say anything about their double chins but they reported the post and it got deleted. Oh well. Thats why I posted this.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Personally I didn't see anything wrong about your post. I enjoy reading them daily. Keep on keeping on!

Thanks! :wink:
  • chunkiedunker
    chunkiedunker Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    i love your rants. i have been wanting to do something simliar to your rants but on my blog instead of the boards. i always have things i want to rant or rave about, i just havn't brought myself to do it.

PLEASE dont let a few people ruin this for the rest of us. i look forward to reading your rant every day. i just wish i would have been able to read your first rant today.

i tell my fiance about my favs that you do. like the mcdonalds 10K. it was perfect.

Thank you so much for these.
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    do you have a copy of what you posted? send me a message with it in there!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    You're paying for the cake and ice cream right? I'm in.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Mike, I love you and your daily rants. It's unfortunate that there are so many uptight people on here.
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    ditto
  • tianti82
    tianti82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Keep posting Mike! If they do not like it, do not read it as you stated.

I subscribed to your blog today. Love it. This is the kind of motivation that works for me.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

I didnt copy it this time. LOL didnt feel that I needed to. It really was not offensive at all. I will send you a messageto sum it up though.
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Boo, I missed part 1!!!!!! Someone has to fill me in on it!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    i love your rants. i have been wanting to do something simliar to your rants but on my blog instead of the boards. i always have things i want to rant or rave about, i just havn't brought myself to do it.

PLEASE dont let a few people ruin this for the rest of us. i look forward to reading your rant every day. i just wish i would have been able to read your first rant today.

i tell my fiance about my favs that you do. like the mcdonalds 10K. it was perfect.

Thank you so much for these.

Wow! Thanks that means a lot to me. If you do start ranting or blogging please be sure to let me know. I would love to read them.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You're paying for the cake and ice cream right? I'm in.

Its on me. LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Mike, I love you and your daily rants. It's unfortunate that there are so many uptight people on here.

They arent uptight they are just hungry. LOL.
  • justmyalias
    justmyalias Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ditto the ditto
    i miss all the fun...
    except the ice cream and cake
    i'll be sure NOT to miss that = )
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I decided you were a **** when I read your "fat neck liar" rant. However....

People shouldn't be so sensitive either, I have seen lots of forums fade because they become overly moderated. Nobody likes a forum where they cant say whats on their minds.
This discussion has been closed.