Mike’s Daily Rant Part 2 lol 10/31/2012 deleted

Options

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Everyone that wants to see what i wrote earlier, I will try to recreate it but of course you know it wont be the same as I want my job so I cant spend all day posting lol. I will save them for now on. Send me a message with a request.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I decided you were a **** when I read your "fat neck liar" rant. However....

People shouldn't be so sensitive either, I have seen lots of forums fade because they become overly moderated. Nobody likes a forum where they cant say whats on their minds.

Well thank you for those kind words. It meant a lot when you called me a **** lol. I agree with you on everything that you just posted. appreciate it.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Somehow I missed the original post...someone fill me in please. I actually enjoy reading them. :wink:
  • abentrup
    abentrup Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Damn troll...im upset I missed the deleted one...
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Personally I didn't see anything wrong about your post. I enjoy reading them daily. Keep on keeping on!

Love them!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    was that the post about the handicapped parking space?
  • Eyeliner
    Options
    HAHA, you rock Mike! Keep the rants coming!!! :bigsmile:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    This was an awesome read actually. Rants are awesome.

Also, speaking from beyond the grave, Charlie003 sends his regards and says he feels the same way. He will rise again soon in early November though.

Keep on keeping on man. Happy Halloween!
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I've read your posts and havent yet found one offensive - true yes - offensive no - the trolls need to find something else to occupy themselves with - or just get some thicker skin - sorry if the truth hurts their delicate little feelings but they need to suck it up and stay off the forums.
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    everyone is entitled to their opinion, including you. don't let a handful of people who disagree with your post keep you from speaking your mind. :) to some people your rants aren't so cool, but think of the people you actually inspire.

i agree with both ideas -- if there isn't a handicap involved, be cool and let other people have the space. also, don't judge a book by its cover.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    This was an awesome read actually. Rants are awesome.

Also, speaking from beyond the grave, Charlie003 sends his regards and says he feels the same way. He will rise again soon in early November though.

Keep on keeping on man. Happy Halloween!

Thank You!! We are chatting via message right now. LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Original Daily Rant 10/31/2012

Modified Version (Not exact but in a nutshell)

Went to gym saw a guy circling parking lot for a close spot. He Circled 5 times. I parked in the back because I always do even if lot is not full. He places handicap placard on rearview mirror and pulls into handicap spot. locks doors. Runs up to the gym door and holds it open for me. I say to him shouldn’t I be holding door for you since you are disabled? He giggles says there was nowhere to park. I stress that there were plenty in the back where I parked for people like me that can walk just fine.
    Gets in Locker room he brags about having to pull out handicap placard to friends in the locker room and they tell him he’s wrong. He claims that he only took up 1 of the 4 spots and that he doesn’t see any other disabled people working out at this gym except the one guy in a wheel chair. As soon as he finishes saying that, the guy in the wheel chair rolls up. We all erupt into laughter. We are not laughing at situation just the timing. We tell him what we were laughing at and laughs also. After this encounter I laughed but I realize that I’m bothered by what he did. Mainly because people cheat the system and country so much that small things like this really measure or turn into something large. And its ironic that people are lazy and try to park so close when they are going to the gym. That is pretty much it in nutshell.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    was that the post about the handicapped parking space?

Yes.
  • SGRHO23
    SGRHO23 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Your rants are awesome!!!!! You really need to consider having a side gig in the literary arena.
  • kayellgee
    Options
    Original Daily Rant 10/31/2012

Modified Version (Not exact but in a nutshell)

Went to gym saw a guy circling parking lot for a close spot. He Circled 5 times. I parked in the back because I always do even if lot is not full. He places handicap placard on rearview mirror and pulls into handicap spot. locks doors. Runs up to the gym door and holds it open for me. I say to him shouldn’t I be holding door for you since you are disabled? He giggles says there was nowhere to park. I stress that there were plenty in the back where I parked for people like me that can walk just fine.
    Gets in Locker room he brags about having to pull out handicap placard to friends in the locker room and they tell him he’s wrong. He claims that he only took up 1 of the 4 spots and that he doesn’t see any other disabled people working out at this gym except the one guy in a wheel chair. As soon as he finishes saying that, the guy in the wheel chair rolls up. We all erupt into laughter. We are not laughing at situation just the timing. We tell him what we were laughing at and laughs also. After this encounter I laughed but I realize that I’m bothered by what he did. Mainly because people cheat the system and country so much that small things like this really measure or turn into something large. And its ironic that people are lazy and try to park so close when they are going to the gym. That is pretty much it in nutshell.

I guess I am the "un-trolliest" person ever, because I cannot think of anything negative to say. It is wrong someone would do that, and it is sad that someone could be that lazy (esp. at the gym). The people who had a problem with it are probably guilty of doing it lol
    Keep on posting, Mike :)
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Love 'em. Keep 'em comin'.

I'm glad I got to read the original and most of the replies!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Keep posting Mike! If they do not like it, do not read it as you stated.

I subscribed to your blog today. Love it. This is the kind of motivation that works for me.

Thanks!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Boo, I missed part 1!!!!!! Someone has to fill me in on it!!

I reposted a modified version.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    everyone is entitled to their opinion, including you. don't let a handful of people who disagree with your post keep you from speaking your mind. :) to some people your rants aren't so cool, but think of the people you actually inspire.

i agree with both ideas -- if there isn't a handicap involved, be cool and let other people have the space. also, don't judge a book by its cover.

Well said!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Your rants are awesome!!!!! You really need to consider having a side gig in the literary arena.

Oh wow That means a lot coming from you. You should help me.
This discussion has been closed.