Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cross Fit

2»

Replies

• Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    DAMN! there goes my patented diet plane.

I was going to call it Spaghetti O's...
  • JUST started cross fit myself! Hopin it will make me lean??? and not bulk up xx
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    1. You can get hurt doing any exercise routine wrong or over extending yourself.
    2. Crossfit, when run by quality trainers who focus on form over speed and look out for the new members, can be a great cardio work out.
    3. it ISN'T as effective as basic strength training and eating at a reasonable calorie deficit.
    4. It can be intense and hard, so be careful, don't push yourself beyond what you think might be safe.

there is nothing really wrong with Crossfit if you are going to a quality gym with good trainers, if you really like it, it is better to do something you like, than something you don't and won't stick with. That being said, i go to crossfit 2x a week, but do stronglifts 3x a week, and the stronglifts is what has given me the best results. Crossfit is my cardio workout, and something I enjoy.