A Healthy Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I think I would rather jump out a window then eat that. You can be healthy and eat a wider variety of food!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I would rather live fat than eat this but each must find what works for them.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Doesn't seem like enough calories, and WHERE IS THE FAT?!?!?!
    You should really add some fat.
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just reading that makes me want to punch myself in the face

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Kill me now...
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    :sad: This diet makes me sad. and hungry.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Big Bowl of oats with milk but no sugar.

Snack: 1 fruit

Lunch: Protein(Chickpeas, lentils, navy beans, black beans ,eggs, tuna or skinless chicken) + salad

Supper: Protein(Chickpeas, lentils, navy beans, black beans, eggs, tuna or skinless chicken) + dark green vegetables

Drink 2 litres of water a day
    No refined sugar in any form
    No refined carbs

My response:
    Is it healthy? yes, assuming you are taking in enough calories for your height/weight/activity level etc
    Is it boring? yes but some people thrive on "sameness" in meals and having less choices to stress them out
    Is it sustainable? maybe
    Is it how I personally would choose to lose my weight/get healthy and fit? no, I require more fat, more carbs, more variety. I allow for treats and more dairy, even eating out occasionally, because I LOVE food. But to each their own.

Just curious, to the OP, what is the purpose of your post, exactly? It IS a "healthy diet" in that sense...but...???
  • Code7526
    Code7526 Posts: 52
    Options
    Breakfast: Big Bowl of oats with full cream milk but no sugar
    or
    Two boiled eggs, an orange and a glass of full cream milk

Lunch: Protein(Chickpeas, lentils, navy beans, black beans ,eggs, tuna or skinless chicken) + salad with olive oil

Supper: Protein(Chickpeas, lentils, navy beans, black beans, eggs, tuna or skinless chicken) + dark green vegetables with olive oil

No wheat
  • Code7526
    Code7526 Posts: 52
    Options
    Breakfast: Big Bowl of oats with full cream milk but no sugar and cup of black coffee
    or
    Two boiled eggs, an orange and glass of full cream milk

Lunch: Protein(Chickpeas, lentils, navy beans, black beans ,eggs, tuna or skinless chicken) + salad with olive oil

Supper: Protein(Chickpeas, lentils, navy beans, black beans, eggs, tuna or skinless chicken) + dark green vegetables with olive oil

No wheat
    Drink black coffee only with no milk or sugar during the day(count the calories of each cup of coffee)