How'd you get that personality?

Options

Replies

• Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I got mine because when I was a kid I used to think I was smarter than everybody else. As I hit my late 20s, I discovered I was very, very wrong, but by then it was too late. Far too late. :laugh:
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options
    Mixing pills and alcohol, mostly.
    Lmao yep
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I am my mom, times 10. Also I LOVE FAWLTY TOWERS!!!!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    is it just me or are the forums full of "personality" today?? I mean more than usual even....the mods seem to be keeping very busy!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

John Cleese is the Man. Seriously. LOVE.HIM.

As an adult, I've been introduced by the boyfriend to so many other British sitcoms that I never knew existed. It's whole new world. Father Ted is probably my favorite.

"I hear you're a racist now, Father!"

"I'm NOT a racist!"
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Perception and interpretation are biased-based on upon the reader's mental state.

Sadly, too many begin here looking for rainbows and glitter only to find hookers and blow.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Perception and interpretation are biased-based on upon the reader's mental state.

Sadly, too many begin here looking for rainbows and glitter only to find hookers and blow.

Hey! Don't talk down on hookers. We work hard for our keep and are valued members of society!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

WIN!!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options

Hookers can be glittery... or was that strippers?
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Why are you being so mean?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Through the pursuit of pleasure.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Hookers can be glittery... or was that strippers?

Glitter is awesome! Until you come to the realization that it is the herpes of craft supplies...
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

Hey! Don't talk down on hookers. We work hard for our keep and are valued members of society!

I only talk down because they start there on me
  • rml_16
    Options
    See first post.

Now get off my lawn!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

As an adult, I've been introduced by the boyfriend to so many other British sitcoms that I never knew existed. It's whole new world. Father Ted is probably my favorite.

"I'm NOT a racist!"
    "I'm not a fascist, I'm a priest. Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do whereas priests....um......"
  • KatKisses
    Options
    See first post.

Now get off my lawn!

but...but.....I'm so offended.....:tongue:
  • rml_16
    Options

"I'm NOT a racist!"
    "I'm not a fascist, I'm a priest. Fascists dress in black and go around telling people what to do whereas priests....um......"

Any Father Ted fan is a friend of mine.
    but...but.....I'm so offended.....
    My job is done.
  • KatKisses
    Options

"I'm NOT a racist!"

Any Father Ted fan is a friend of mine.
    but...but.....I'm so offended.....
    My job is done.

LOL.....I got my personality from Charlie...does that explain anything! :ohwell:
  • rml_16
    Options

LOL.....I got my personality from Charlie...does that explain anything! :ohwell:
    Did he bite your finger?
  • KatKisses
    Options

Did he bite your finger?

yes, how did you know. It spreads like rabies .....