Not so new...just looking for new friends.

Options
I've been on here about a year and have noticed alot of my "friends" are much less active. It has made me lose interest and really need to get back on track. I would love more supportive, active friends and I will certainly do the same.

Replies

• janiesue101
    janiesue101 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also need more support.
  • sunshinefrei
    Options
    Your can feel free to add me. I log on everyday and have open food diary, I post all my food everyday even the bad days!! Would love to have another supportive friend.
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I log daily and my food diary is open to friends. We can both use all the support we can get :)
  • natalianogueira
    natalianogueira Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Same here! Add me! :)
  • foremaar012
    Options
    Samies, its no fun when you look at the feed and you're the only one doing anything....Add me!! I need some motivation and inspiration!
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me, Im on here each day.

Cheers, Lyndall :)
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm on everyday:)
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I log daily. :)
  • fitpam90x
    fitpam90x Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :smile: I'm on everyday and here to motivate and would love some motivation and support!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.:wink:
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm always available! Feel free to add me ;)
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    add me too, i just joined this today, so i am a real newbie. still trying to figure out how this works.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like : )
  • LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm newer to the site but have had the phone app for awhile.
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    would love to add some people, i don't know how. today is my first day.:bigsmile:
  • evolutionbyariana
    evolutionbyariana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :) I log every day and I really enjoy reading & commenting on people's posts and progress. At the moment my diary is open, but I often switch back and forth :tongue:
  • sharonnyc
    Options
    Hi!
    You (or anyone else looking for like-minded friends) can definitely add me. I log daily and am always happy to meet new supportive friends along this journey. Good luck!
  • Goal2BeFit2012
    Goal2BeFit2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am always in need of new friends and support... I log on here everyday.... and will try to be as supportive of all my friends and fellow MFP's... :happy:
  • ards7
    ards7 Posts: 33
    Options
    add me too if you wish :) I log daily and have an open dairy.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday and I have an open diary. Kimberlee