Not so new...just looking for new friends.

Options

Replies

• nath_coco
    Options
    I'm relatively new and would love support you, so feel free to add me :smile:
  • niece
    niece Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi i'm new to the message boards, and i am looking for some diet and exercise friends, so please add me... ;o) x
  • Ilovemia101
    Options
    I'm diabetic, anyone on here that is too??? :) would like help with it
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a FR. Been on here just over a year now but have really been going for it the last couple of months. We can encourage each other ;0)
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! :smile: I'm on everyday and here to motivate and would love some motivation and support!

Cheers! :drinker:

I could always do with more motivation than I seem to get from friends. Although they are supportive and always commenting on how well I'm doing some of them have said that I can get a bit obsessed with logging all of my food and I should lighten up a bit!!!

xxx
  • Exhalt
    Exhalt Posts: 41
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me. =]
    I love friends.
  • Eric_7788
    Options
    I just restarted this again. Anyone, feel free to add me
  • evsullivan
    Options
    Same here, feel free to add! :)
  • Yolandapyt
    Options
    I'm new to "myfitnesspal" and hope to lose this weight in a timely manner. I don't want to use pills and don't want special foods. I enjoy cooking and would like to cook healthy "very tasty" food. So does anyone have any healthy websites that i can scan for recipes. I'll try my best to stay updated and help others. Thank you! Have a healthy day! :-)
  • dillydally123
    dillydally123 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    yup yup looking for active friends. anyone at all can ad me. nice one and talk to ye soon.
  • sara691
    Options
    i just joined and need new friends. please add me, need all the help i can get
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for new friends. I've only been doing this less than two weeks and would love to have some friends to chit chat with. :)
  • vadarvs
    vadarvs Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, post the good and the bad. I would love to give and get support from MyFitnessPal "friends."
  • vicktoria339
    Options
    Hey all, been here a little while now but still feel free to add me! :-)
  • MzBriz
    MzBriz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just joined for the 2nd time around and was very successful the first time!
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You can all add me! I'm in the same boat!
  • sandyjeffery
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on here since July 9th of this year and absolutely love this site.
  • brendaschoenbs
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I log daily and have an open to friends diary. I'm a big believer in everything in moderation tho so don't add me if you are just going to holler at me about using sweetner in my coffee and such :)
  • healthymichaele
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I'm new here and would love to have some friends who I could support here :)
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey you guys! I'm new too i guess :P I've been logging everything daily for a month now but I have 0.. and i mean 0! friends =( It's soo sad jajaj no one to talk to on here..

I'm trying to lose little weight though mainly i'm just here so i can be more conscious about what i eat, eat healthier choices and get back on exercising :) So i can be a toned up hot little lady :P

Please add me jaja or let me add you!